[30]

Okay! Going back in time, they are no longer going to go to school they are just going to stay at the blackswan hideout! I will be going back to change this but just so my earlier readers know. Also they will keep their fake names in public.

----------------------------

Don't you just love it when you see the guy that you have known for all your life, that has seen you in every possible scenario, that you told you loved; casually making out with your best friend? And to make it even better they're doing it in your room! 

I stand there frozen in shock, not really knowing what to do. I watch as he slips his hands under her top and decide i've had enough. "Oh my god guys! You didn't have to throw a welcome home party just for me!" They stare at me with wide eyes and flushed faces. I slam the door in anger. Taking deep breaths I walked towards the main office. "Hi becky!" i smile at the receptionist. "Agent moonlark! What a surprise, i'll pull up your timetable now" 

The way the blackswan works is that everyone gets a schedule with the time of your lessons (e.g. sparring, food suprestion, night vision, temperature regulation,  regular lessons, lunch, etc)  It's kind of like- well it's exactly like a school except sometimes instead of attending lessons you go on missions.  Becky handed me the sheet and I smiled warmly at her despite the clenching feeling of anger in my gut. 

05:30- start

05:45-Period 1- Sparring (w)

06:45-Period 2- F.S

07:45-Period 3- Combat (P)

08:45-Break

09:00-Period 4- Calculus (A)

10:00-Period 5- Advanced Linguistics

11:00-Period 6-N.V and T.R

12:00-Lunch

02:00-Period 7- sparring

03:00- Free period

04:00- finish

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This part is not finished! I will update it again tomorrow but i just wanted to post it now so you guys know i haven't given up on this story! I just had severe writer's block and have deleted around 15 versions of this part!

Bye for now Xx