[9]

I wasn't even out of breath, keefe is a terrible sparring partner, he was probably pretty good on untrained levels though. Im glad i thought to ring long because she will of explainmed to my friends what was happening. Biana ran over to me "THAT WAS AMAZING!" she screamed. "nah that was kindergarten fighting" i replied. "Thanks long for explaining!" i called to my phone. "gurrrl! you kicked his ass!" marrella squealed. "do u girls wanna practice the some music tonight?" fitz asked walking over. He had incredibly cute eyes, i stared into them and felt myself get lost. . "soph?" i blushed as i realised i was staring "oh erm yeah! where??"

 " we could use our basement!" biana suggested grinning. "well i erm have a music room if you want to do it at mine?" i offered. "what instruments do you have?" wylie asked. "all of them." i replied sheepishly. "what can this girl not do?" keefe asked walking over. 

"heyyyyyy keefe, sorry for destroying you!" i joked. "meh i went easy on you" "really? wanna go again this time dont go easy on me?" "no thanks" he whispered as his face grew warm. Hahahaha! i win. "So can everyone come?" "we can!" biana said "same here" tam said. "my aunt is your mom so i'll just come" dex said "oh cool didn't know that!" i replied excited. "my adoptive dad is a teacher here so i'll just go ask him." wylie said running off. "my moms at her overnight check up in the hospital tonight, so i'm incharge of me!" marella said. I gave her a sympathy smile which she returned with a grateful smile. "well daddy of the year won't care and lets see, mommy dearest runs the neverseen" keefe said sarcastically. It took me a minute to process the words. Neverseen- the letter bombarded my thoughts. 

Dear miss moonlark,

Valin was just the distraction as you could have easily beaten our recruits. You ignored our warnings and it lead to the death of your family, what will you do now moonlark?

Neverseen Xxx

i stumbled back, "i need to tell you guys about the real me" i whispered. They gave me confused looks and keefe gave me a worried glance. I excused myself and jogged to the changing rooms. I grabbed my bag and called my mom sorry i can't answer the phone at the moment, im probably dealing with verdi, haha! anyway give me a call later! ugh mom! i quickly texted jolie instead

hey jolie, can you ask mom if my new friends can come over?

OMG SOPH! YOU MADE FRIENDSSS! 😱

Jolieeee why is that so hard to believe???

BECAUSE SOPHIE! YOU ARE ALL LIKE: UGH IM GONNA SHUT EVERYBODY OUT EXCEPT FROM JOLIE BECAUSE SHE HAS THE BEST HAIR

OMG! You sound just like keefe 🤣

SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER-RUEWEN! DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! 🤨 🤯

EWWW no jolie i don't! Easy on the caps!

Hmmmm okay...... tell me about your 'friends' !FATHERS RULES! NO FRIENDS IN THE HOUSE WITHOUT A LITTLE INTEL!

Well there's 

keefe-trouble maker

biana- girly girl

marella-firey girl

linh- sweet

tam- shady

fitz- teal eyed wonderboy

Dex- are cousin

Wylie- grade above us, protective

Oki! mom said yes dad said "KEEP THOSE BOYS AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!"

Thanks jolie your the best 💖

I Know *flips hair*

love ya 💖

love ya 💖

I laugh, jolie always knows how to cheer me up, she was the person who actually managed to get me out of my zombie era. I run out of the changing rooms "finally!" biana squealed. "she said yes!" i told them. "Yay! let's go girls!" keefe says whilst sashaying out. I run after him giggling. 

we reach the car park and keefe says i'll be right back. He come back in a flashy teal sports car. "so you like teal?" he asked me. I considered it for a minute. I guess my favourite colour was ice blue but fitz eyes. " I really love teal but i'm gonna have to say nah because i'm more a fan of..." i paused whilst i got my lamborghini to drive itself to me. "ice blue" i said hopping in the car and driving up to biana linh and marella. "FOSTER STOP DOING THAT!" I heard him scream

"why'd he call you foster?" biana asked me. "i have a lot of explaining..." They got into their cars and followed me to my house. As i drove i turned the radio on. "Now on heart treat you better by shawn mendes" Oh i love this song. "i know i can treat you better than he can and any girl like you deserves a gentleman tell me why are we wasting time on all your waisted crime when you should be with me instead i know i can treat you better better than he caaaaaaaaaaaaan ohhh better than he can better than  he can..." i looked out the window to see a girl my age staring at me. "can i help?" she gasped "sorry its just i didn't think a voice so pretty could come from a girl so ugly. Like have you actually seen me, i deserve that voice not you" she sniped placing a hand on her hip. "i'm sorry" "what why?" "you must need glasses because you're either looking at a different person or your eyes dont work properly because fake tanning yourself orange and dressing up in fake brands does not look good on you" I sped off after that. I actually did feel bad for her, she must really try to be popular.

Me and 5 other cars pulled up. Dex and wylie. Marella. Biana and fitz. Tam and linh. Keefe. "WOAH! YOUR HOUSE IS MASSIVE!" Dex exclaimed. "i mean i knew aunt and uncle were rich but this... this is another scale". "yeah this is bigger than everglen." biana said. "what's everglen?" i asked.  "It's our house, here look" fitz said. He gave me his phone

"wow cool" i said handing him back his phone

"wow cool" i said handing him back his phone. "enough house boasting i wanna see fosters rooooooooooooooom!" keefe complained. I lead them up the outside stairs hoping to miss my parents. We ran into something worse: my sister. "OOOOOOOOOOO! So sophie did make friends! Now to guess which ones the boyfriend. Is it him!?" she asked pointing at fitz. I buried my face in my hands; cheeks flaring. "No joli!" i muttered. "hmmmm, okay is it him??" she asked. I looked where she was pointing. "yep, i'm the famous Sophie Ruewen boyfriend." keefe said wrapping his arm around me.  "Nope! And dont even say anything!" i growled at joli. "Guys this is my sister joli, joli this is: Wylie, marella, fitz, biana, tam, linh. Oh and you know dex." I told her. "dexipoo" she said with a nod. "what about that one?" she asked pointing at keefe. "i'm the famou"

 "that's the guy i beat in a fight" i interrupted. "thats me gurlllll. now if you excuse me i'm going to call br-enda" I knew exactly who she was going to call.

"Okay, so that was joli, my rooms this way." i lead them up the stairs. "1 second" i told them. I ran over to joli's room and put my ear to the door. "sophie what are you..." marella started but i put my finger to my lips. 3 2 1. "HI BRANT!" I screamed opening the door to joli's room. "AGHH FUCKING HECKERS, CHEESE CRACKERS, SHITTING DUCKS" I started laughing so hard. "SOPHIE!" Joli screeched. She started chasing me. I screamed. "GO!" I shouted to my friends.  I bolted to my room, quickly locking the door. I couldn't breath because i was laughing so hard. "SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Joli screamed through the door. "3...2...1...!" i whispered to my friends. "JOLIE LUCINE RUEWEN! WHY ARE ON THE PHONE TO HIM AGAIN!?" Dad shouted up the stairs."ughhhhhhhhh dad!" jolie wined. "Don't think this is over sophie" she hissed through the door.