[2]

-keefe's POV-

DING DONG DING DONG! "Better get to class" I joked. Just as I stood up, I saw a girl with her head against the wall. She looked really panicked, she must be new. "You must be lost" I said gently. The girl turned around and nodded.

At first, I was at a loss for words, she was stunning with brown eyes that contained gold flecks and astonishing golden blonde hair tied up in a half bun, half down style.

"W...will y...y...you h...hel...p m...e?" she stuttered. Shoot! I must have been staring. Her voice was angelic, even when she was stuttering. "Where do ya need to go?" she coughed and said "603" Ohhh that's Leto's office "back the way you came, take a lef... never mind just follow me."

I walked down the hall, and the girls followed me. "so, why've I never seen you around before?" I asked. "Moved yesterday" "cool" We walked in silence the rest of the way; this was not like me! I couldn't even think of 1 joke! This girl was stuck in my head, I felt like I'd seen her somewhere, but I just couldn't place it.

"Just in there and look, we're only 2 minutes late!" I said "thanks bye" this girl was shyyyy! she went in, and I realised I didn't ask for her name. 'ang misteryosong magandang babae' it is! (sorry if that's wrong) what I'm fluent in Filipino! Thanks to Daddy dearest and his stupid home-schooling phase.

I snook down the halls my mind wandering to the ang misteryosong magandang babae (the mysterious beautiful girl) would I ever see her again? I really hope I do. I'm one of those 'popular boys' my best friend and I are the 2 most popular guys in the school and every girl wants us. I dont really care about them girls because I dont feel like any of them are. The one. Yes, I know it sounds cheesy but it's how I feel! But that girl, that girl isn't like all the other girls. Heck! she doesn't even know who I am! My dad owns apple! I sigh and walk towards the lockers. I squeeze through the tiny gap behind in between them and the wall out into a grand garden balcony. It was forgotten many years ago, so all the flowers are wild. It's so beautiful. I pull out my secret stash of art supplies and draw the first thing that come to mind. The girl.

-sophies POV-

I turned around as I heard a voice say, "You must be lost". I nodded and stared at him. He was gorgeous! Anddddddddddddd he was staring at me, I must look ridiculous, and this guy seems really nice. As in personality not just gorgeously hot. Wait what! No, no crushes, do not get attached.

"W...will y...y...you h...hel...p m...e?" I forced out. "Where do ya need to go?" he asked me. WOW his voice was so... WOW. I coughed and said "603" I was hoping he'd show me because then I could get to know him. But then he instructed me. "back the way you came, take a lef... never mind just follow me."

I walked down the hall after they really nice guy. "so, why've I never seen you around before?" he asked. "Moved yesterday" I said bluntly "cool" We walked in silence the rest of the way; I just didn't want him recognising me. But maybe if he hadn't yet, I could get to know him!

"Just in there and look, we're only 2 minutes late! "he said smugly. It was so cute, NO he doesn't even know you, so he probably won't even like you... maybe. "thanks bye" I muttered hiding behind my hair. I opened the door but realised I didn't know his name, but by the time I turned around, he'd gone. Oh well.

I walked into principal Leto's office. "Sorry I'm late sir, I got a little bit lost", he laughed. "it's alright miss fos... I mean Ruewen. He smiled at me apologetically and I grimaced. "Here is your timetable miss Ruewen" I took it of his desk and scanned over it. "This is your guide, Dex Dizznee" Principal Leto told me. "DEX!" I squealed, me and Dex were childhood best friends until he moved away. "SOPHIE?!" he ran up to me and hugged me. I laughed "Wow Dex you've changed!" the last time I'd seen him we were 6 and playing in the pal... my house. Now we were 16 and he, he was tallllllllllllllllllllll. He laughed and nodded, "you to Sophie! I didn't know it was possible for you to get more beautiful!" he made half a heart, and I finished it. Dex had gotten over his crush on me long ago so I knew he wasn't flirting. "I can't believe this! Finally, a reunion!" I laughed and hugged him. He whispered, "How are you, I heard about y'know". I knew he was being kind, but I couldn't relive it. I pulled away and waved the question away. "Okay, so lessons people!" I jumped; I forgot Mr Leto was here. Me and Dex walked to class whilst we talked and caught up. DING DONG DING DONG. "Come on we have period 2 together." Dex told me. "Kk"

The bell rung signalling break. I had no idea where Dex was. I walked out of class into the hallway. It was flooded with people, and I hid in a corner near the lockers. I fell through a gap and landed on my butt. "OOF" I got up and looked around. I felt like Alice in wonderland. I was on a beautiful balcony covered in flowers. I sat on the marble white bench and my feet hit something. I pulled out an art box and paper. "Ooooh" I chose a light pencil and started sketching the view. I popped my air pods on and played my playlist. The first song was heart attack by Demi Lovato, and I subconsciously started singing along.

"the feeling are lost in my lungs

They're burning I'd rather be numb

You know there's no one else to blame

So scared I'll take off in a run

I'm flying to close to the sun

And I'll burst into flaaaaaaaaames

You make me glooooooow

but I cover up won't let it shoooooow

so I'm putting my defences up

'cause I dont wanna fall in love

If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attaaaaaaack"

"WOAH, That was awesome" a voice said from behind me. I screamed and fell backwards of the bench. Wow this is the most stupid way to die especially because i used to be a sp- nope.