[37]

Paris could only be described as an interesting character. In about the first 50 seconds of walking with him, we'd learnt that Paris joined the neverseen accidentally whilst he was extremely drunk and ended up dancing his way into one of the neverseens bases in manchester- dont ask because even i'm not entirely sure.  The neverseen were also there because they were meeting with some recruits stationed there. He'd ended up accidentally signing up and going to london. He came from a family full of girls, 2 sisters and his mums. He wasn't very high up in the neverseens ranking because he tended to prank gisela a lot. Lets just say that him and keefe had a lot in common.

"Okay so if I remember correctly, I think your friends should be in- NOPE DEFINITELY NOT IN THERE!" Paris whisper shouted, his eyes widening. "What's in there?" 

"You don't wanna know"

That's strange, i looked at keefe who just shrugged. Paris collapsed on the floor "we are utterly and entirely lost" he groaned. "If you give up, I give up" keefe dropped down next to him. I rolled my eyes "I'm pretty sure you just opened the wrong door" i said as i pointed to the door right next to the room paris went into.

I shook the door handle but it was locked. "any of you have a key?" 

"imf we hud a kee weef wudernt be luing on dur foor" keefe said or well he tried to say, his voice was muffled from where his face was pressed against the floor. I guess I just have to do everything then, i pulled a bobby pin out of my hair and wiggled it around in the slot. 

"Is someone there???"  A voice called through the door, "BIANA" i called back, recognising that voice straight away. The door flung open and i burst into the room. There were 6 cages around the room with bunk beds and a bench.

 There were 6 cages around the room with bunk beds and a bench

Layout ^^^

In cell 1 was Linh and Tam, cell 2 was Long and Stina, cell 3 was wylie and biana, in cell 4 was  alvar and jolie, cell 5 was dex and marella and in cell 6 was "MUM? DAD?". I ran up to the cage and wrapped my hands around theirs. "What are you guys doing here?"

"they came looking for you about an hour after you left, we managed to fight most of them off but they got us last second"

guilt clouded my mind, i should of been there for them. "YEEEEEAHHHH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODAYY I WANNA FEEL THE HEAT...heyy we found them!" keefe and Paris sang as they burst into the room. I facepalmed "can you guys be any louder?" i hissed. Keefe shrugged, smirking. "Probably, shall we check?" I shook my head grinning "maybe another time, for now lest get them out of here!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS IM SO FUCKING SORRY!!! I have been M.I.A for the last like 7 weeks. I'm a terrible author ikkkk. Im sorryyyy. But for the whole 8 week holidays i was in menorca for 6 and ireland for 2 so i've been gone for a very long timeee. No excused, im sorry ml's but i hope this small chappie makes up for it.

I love you all my gorgeous sugar muffins.