[23]

"Okay! Emmie right?" I confirmed. "yup! I'll see you when you get back from england!" she waved whilst walking off to her friends. She was brants younger sister who had moved to england with her parents after she'd got a scholarship to foxfire. She hand beautiful, vibrant green, eyes and short brown hair. She was a massive gossip and hates nicknames. huh, she'd be great friends with marella.  "soph! babe! wait up" my nose scrunched at the nickname. I took a deep breath and plastered a massive smile on my face. i turned around "yes fitz???" he flashed a flirtatious grin and i couldn't help but admire him. "i was wondering if you'd give me another shot?" he held my hand when i stayed quiet. my mind was racing, he cheated on me but he was so cute. i nodded, it couldn't hurt. right? "take it slow though?" He smiled and pulled me to his chest. he lifted my chin up and kissed me. 

His lips were cold and dry. No sparks ran through my body. Like they did when i kissed charles and when i held keefes hand. weird. His lips were rough against mine, this was the opposite of taking it slow. He licked my lips and i denied trying to pull away. His hands wrapped around my waist and he let me pull away. I sucked in a gigantic breath. He shot me a grin, knowing I was speechless. He didn't know it was for the wrong reason, he didn't listen to what i asked for and it didn't feel right. I felt him come closer again and he pushed me against the wall. I obeyed sighing. He pressed his lips to to mine his tongue immediately licked my lips. I didn't respond and i felt his arms snake around my waist and he squeezed 'me'?  I pushed him away. 

"what are you doing fitz! That is assault" i screamed, not caring i was making a scene. "who cares! Sophie i need you! anyway, assault or not, who would believe a ruewen over a vacker" he spat my name put in disgust. "you. are. so. dead" i screeched. I lunged for him and punched him square in his know-it-all-dirty-pig face. I dusted myself off. "now if you excuse me, i'm heading off to england". I flipped my hair over my shoulder as he stood up holding his bleeding nose. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so let me  get this straight; You punched my brother in the face because he sexually assaulted you?" biana siad, eerily calm. "yes?" Her face turned darker. "he's so dead!" she screamed. Around half of the foxfire was looking at the trio (me, biana and Dex) walking down the hall. "are you okay" Dex asked me. I shrugged, "never better."

As we walked into foxfires car park, I watched as biana ran to fitz's car and started screaming through the window. My smile grew in amusement. The girls attitude was fierce. She came back over skipping. "okay! now what are y'all gonna where?"  Me and Dex shared a private look saying 'her personality change is extrodinary'. Biana dragged me to her car, blabbering about some sort of stylish yet suiting the weather outfit. I rolled my eyes, and reached my hand out to dex. Begging for him to save me. He simply waved an eyebrow and walked over to his computer friend Jensi. 

-Biananana-

I sucked in a humongous breath as sophie told me what my stupid, ignorant, some other word that means stupid brother had done. I fumed and as soon as we stepped out of foxfires grande doors i bolted to his car, i was sure steam was coming out my ears. 

"FITZ FRICKIN VACKER!" I screamed, banging on his car window. He rolled it down and started to speak. But i cut him off "HOW DARE YOU! FIRST YOU CHEAT ON SOPHIE AND LIE ON SOPHIE. BUT NOW? NOW YOU SEXUALLY, FRICKIN, ASSAULTED HER???! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? THIS WONDERFUL GIRL- THAT YOU CHEATED ON- GIVES YOU A SECOND CHANCE AND YOU WHAT? BLOW IT! THAT'S WHAT YOU DO! YOU GOT GREEDY AND- AND- I CAN'T THINK OF ANOTHER WORD RIGHT NOW BUT WHEN I DO I'LL GET BACK TO YOU! SORT YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT AND THEN MAYBE. JUST MAYBE. YOU'LL DESERVE THE VACKER NAME. GOOD DAY!" I straightened my mini skirt and bounced back over to sophie. The image of his scared little face made me smile.

"hmmmm, what dress should you wear? Actually! Not a dress, it needs to match the weather in england." i grabbed her hand. "is it hot in England? cold? mild? rainy? Yep, thats it! rainy! so your style needs to go with an umbrella. Hmmm. how about some ripped jeans and a pink top? No that won't work!" i scolded myself. "that's it!" i turned around and looked at her. "you can where a cute green hoodie, a skin tight white top and some black leggings. Preferably nike pros because they would hug you slim figure. Ohh and you can wear ugg boots!" i clapped. She groaned and i carried on walking. "I can curl your hair or something- i'll do that spontaneously- and you can where a light layer of makeup. Oooh! and i have the perfect diamond necklace! Your gonna look on point girllllllll" I unlocked my car and pushed a sulking sophie into the passenger seat. "bianaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! do i get a say in this?" she whined. Does she get a say in it- lol "of course you do- not. Now- black ugg boots or brown?" i questioned. she slammed her head onto he lap. "no more fashion!" she groaned. I ignored her and started planning out my outfit. "okay im gonna where something flowy? Tight? Dressy? Cute? Boring? Warm? Old? New?-" sophie -rudely- interrupted me. "just pick something!" she whined. "but i have to look good for tam!" i said turning a corner. "oooh! Tam! Let's talk about that!" she piped up, suddenly very perky. "fine" i groaned.

Okay! so sorry for not posting for soooooooooooo long! I have been meaning to but i have been studying non stop for my mock exams. But.............. It's the last day of school before the christmas holidays tomorrow! I finish a 1, woop woop. 

Did you like feisty biana? I really wanted to include a biana scene so- Tadaaaaaaaaa!

Unedited.