[20]

-keefe-

I tossed in my sleeping bag. It had been an hour since we'd gone to sleep but i just couldn't. Sophie's story it just... got on my nerves. Anyone could have seen the way her eyes lit up when she talked about charles. Ugh! First fitz then I find out about her little boyfriend charles!? Why! Why can't anything ever work out for me... ever?! I turned over and looked at sophie, her hair was swept over her face and she was snoring lightly. She had a small smile on her face, probably dreaming about charles. My fists clenched and I slowly slipped out of the sleeping bag. I noticed Biana and Tam were gone. Inertestingggggggggg.

I silently closed the door and walked downstairs. I plopped on sophie's couch and screamed into the soft grey pillows. Why can't i get the thought of them out of my mind? I punched the pillow in frustration. I heard a soft patter of feet and i dived behind the couch on instinct. I saw sophie, she was on the phone and she walked over to where I was hiding. She sat down and sighed. "long, I'm actually so sorry that i called you so late at night but i'm-" she paused. I really shouldn't be listening but what else can i do? Pop out from behind the couch and be like "Heyyyyy sophie i was totally just laying here when you walked in"  "long i'm have a problem, with boys" she squeaked. My eyes widened. I should not be listening right now. "i'll tell you when o get back to england. Yeah. Yeah same. Okay love ya see you in 2 days" i heard her blow a kiss to her phone. She was probably talking about charles. 

"keefe i know your there" i heard her angelic voice call. It startled me and I squeaked. She laughed and walked behind the couch. "i could see you in the window" she told me whilst offering me her hand. "i also saw you wrestling with my pillows. Care to explain?" I felt my face warm in embarrassment. 

"well, i guess there's this girl i like" i hinted. I didn't know what i was doing but maybe i could try and make her see? She dropped my hand. "Oh?" "yeah", i rubbed the back of my neck "she's really pretty and has beautiful eyes." i carried on. She turned away and a smirk played at my mouth. "is foster jealous?" i teased. she shook her head. "I'm tired. I'm going back to sleep." i nodded. Maybe my flirting needs work. She started walking away. "oh and keefe?" she called I looked over at her. Her face was showed no emotion. "go for it and ask her out, i dont see a reason she'd say no" with that she softly ran back upstairs. "Oh but she would" i laughed. "because she loves charles" My hushed voice dripped with venom and i sat back down in the moonlit room.

I know its short but i really wanted to do keefes view of charles. Who here likes charles?

#HATECHARLES

Hehe