[31]

I'M SO SORRY! I thought i published this part! woops!

-recap-

Don't you just love it when you see the guy that you have known for all your life, that has seen you in every possible scenario, that you told you loved; casually making out with your best friend? And to make it even better they're doing it in your room!

I stand there frozen in shock, not really knowing what to do. I watch as he slips his hands under her top and decide i've had enough. "Oh my god guys! You didn't have to throw a welcome home party just for me!" They stare at me with wide eyes and flushed faces. I slam the door in anger. Taking deep breaths I walked towards the main office. "Hi becky!" i smile at the receptionist. "Agent moonlark! What a surprise, i'll pull up your timetable now"

The way the blackswan works is that everyone gets a schedule with the time of your lessons (e.g. sparring, food suprestion, night vision, temperature regulation, regular lessons, lunch, etc) It's kind of like- well it's exactly like a school except sometimes instead of attending lessons you go on missions. Becky handed me the sheet and I smiled warmly at her despite the clenching feeling of anger in my gut.

05:30- start

05:45-Period 1- Sparring (w)

06:45-Period 2- F.S

07:45-Period 3- Combat (P)

08:45-Break

09:00-Period 4- Calculus (A)

10:00-Period 5- Advanced Linguistics

11:00-Period 6-N.V and T.R 

12:00-Lunch

02:00-Period 7- sparring

03:00- Free period

04:00- finish

-----------------------------------------------------------

"thanks becky! Can you please send someone to collect Tam and Linh Song, Keefe Sencen, Biana Vacker, Marella Redek, Dex Dizznee and Wylie Endal from the main hall?" 

"of course, I will alert you when they have arrived" 

I walked to period 2 seen as I'd already missed period 1; woops. I groaned when I realised it was food suprestion. I had only had an apple for breakfast and I had always sucked at this class. I mean, i had been average, I could go without eating for a couple hours but then i'd give up. 

I walked into the green wing and plopped down onto one of the beanbags. "Good morning class 11G" Mr Shoan greeted. "I want silence for the first 10 minutes then you can talk to one another. I will be doing the temptation lesson. The table on the right shows a selection of gourmet foods. At any point during the lesson you can go up and take a selection" My mouth was watering just looking at the foods. "Okay, start"

For the next 10 minutes the whole class was silent and not even looking at the foods. I kept hearing the un missable rumbling of stomachs- including mine. "Alright class, you may chat" Immedietly the class broke out in chatter or should I say gossip? Or more accurately, gossip about me. 

"The queens back!"

"shut up! shes not the queen!"

"I heard she was depressed"

"that's the moonlark!"

"no way the moonlark is a boy"

I stood up "why can't the moonlark be a girl?" i asked the guy responsible for the last comment. "did you not see him beat up agent shimmer? It's obviously a dude"

"Ha! I prefer the term, won a friendly fight but whatever you want to say" i laughed. "no way dude! your not the moonlark, you're just the orphaned princess" another guy chipped in. "Even if i only was just the 'orphaned princess' do you seriously think you can talk to me like that?" 

"oh be quiet you're not the f*cking moonlark. Girls can't fight" 

"try me"

I was gonna right more but that last line <<<<

Idk why they are so big