[39]

The plan

We had successfully managed to get everyone out of the cells and were not sat in a circle forming a plan, well most of us... Keefe and Paris were playing 'tag' and chasing each other whilst singing 'shake it off' by taylor swift. I had made everyone memorise the mini map off the hideout i had brought so they knew the nearest exists, rooms and stations.

  "Okay so Biana and Marella you guys are going to dress up in the neverseen cloaks and sneak into the meeting. Biana because of your stealth i want you to hide the listening device (that dex is making now) in lady Gisela's pocket. However, she isn't stupid, she knows we are here and planning something so you are going to slip the fake device into her pocket and put the real one in her drink. I do not know how that works so do not ask. Obviously the neverseen aren't stupid so they will have a couple of guards roaming the halls so mum and dad have gone looking for them and collecting any stray neverseen cloaks they can find. Wylie, Tam, Stina and Linh. Linh I want you and Tam to go to Gisela's office and look for anything and everything we can use to take the neverseen down, STina will stay look out outside the room and when you have gathered everything you can pass it all out to stina who will pass it out the window directly next to where she will be stood. Wylie there is a ledge where you will be stood to take the stuff, its thin and a very high drop so be careful. Dex I want you to go to Fintans office and make a phone call to Forkle, tell him to get every single agent here asap and surround the building, but, not unless i say will they enter. If he argues tell him swan song and he will listen. PARIS! PARIS!"

"yes Boss!" paris stopped his singing to address me. "How long will we have until they come out?" 

"Normally they are in there for just over 4 hours and its been about 1 and a half. And no no body leaves the hall, it is forbidden and they have guards positioned outside the 4 doors prepared to shoot anyone who goes in or out" he resumed running.

"okay biana and marella that makes your job a bit harder but if you set a little fire" i winked at marella "off in the left wing near the doors, you can slip in easy peasy. Okay PARIS COME HERE FOR A SEC. Jolie, you, Alvar, Long and Paris need to split off into two groups, i can already guess who's with who so you and alvar need to take out the guards mum and dad find in the left week, paris and long you can take right. Long you have a very special task. Biana when you have finished with Gisela you need to find charles and make a huge commotion about why you need to leave. Marella will be waiting out the same door you came in from. Perhaps with another fire waiting." I winked. This part, this is my favourite. "Bring him back here whilst long will be waiting and what happens next is up to her. If you are the agents i know this should take us just under an hour and that's when the fun begins." I grin.

"Whilst all of you are playing your part (mum and dad will meet mr forkle outside) me and keefe are gonna cause some distractions" I grinned.

Let the fun commence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps. My next couple parts will be short but they will be in everyone point of views so we can see if everything goes according to plan :)