[25]

I'm so sorry that i haven't posted in ages!!! I have been in ireland because most of my family lives there! Anyway... go check out my new (shared) story. And definitely go check out @-iisla1934- 's account!

TW- Blood, violence, hysterics. 

-Sophie-

I hopped out of the cool water looking up at the pouring rain. I saw keefe sat in my window, a pained expression on his face. Worry haunted me and I grabbed my towel. "hey guys im going in now!" I called to the laughing teens. I checked my phone to see the time- 10:47. "Guys! its 10:47 we should head in now!" They continued playing in the rain. I rolled my eyes and went inside to check on keefe. 

I found him sleeping, head pressed onto the window. I smiled and placed a pillow behind his head and a baby blue quilt over his legs. I changed into a set of short pjs and platted my hair into pigtails. I closed the curtains and glanced at keefe. "watcha looking at!" a voice I recognised as bianas called. I jumped and shushed her. "keefe's sleeping!" i scolded. Biana rolled her eyes and went to get changed in the bathroom.

----------a couple minutes later--------------

I snuggled up into bed, my friends in sleeping bags on the floor. "night guys" i whispered. A chorus of "nights" and "see you tomorrows" 's  followed. I tossed and turned, my eyes squeezed shut as i begged for sleep to drag me under and my wished were granted as i felt the pull of the darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KEEFE STOP!" she screamed. Sophie was running down a dark hallway in a white cloak. Keefe followed, without an outfit. "KEEFE IF YOU FOLLOW ME EVERYTHING I- WE HAVE WORKED FOR WILL COLLAPSE!" She screamed. "sophie stop!" "SO WHAT DO  YOU WANT ME TO DO KEEFE?" She screamed. "I DON'T KNOW" He shouted back, running a hand through his hair. "WHY DO YOU CARE! WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?" she cried. "I DON'T KNOW FOSTER? MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S BECAUSE YOU ALREADY NEARLY DIED?" She froze, she turned away, anger bubbling through her veins. "you out of all people should know why I have to do this!" She growled through gritted teeth. He was silent and the more curious side took over her. She turned back around to catch a tear slipping down his cheek. "I cant lose you sophie, i've lost everyone. I can't lose you ever again" his barriers were down and she saw the broken boy inside. "i can't lose you" she turned around her cloak flowing. "i have to do this keefe" she fled down the dark hall, not glancing back. Her dagger, hope, in her hand as she turned a corner. Locked up in seperate cells were her friends (tam, linh, dex, wylie, marella, biana, jolie and alvar) they were layed on the floor obviously drugged. She heard footsteps behind her so she rushed to unlock the cage doors. She used the antidote to wake them and beckoned them to follow her after they got their bearings back. They stepped out of the room but she heard a cry. She ran back down the hall and all she saw was blood. it was everywhere and lay in the middle; keefe. Another blood curdling scream echoed through the halls. She recognised the scream as biana's and she rushed down the hallway, keefe's scream rattling through her head.

She screamed as she saw a cloaked figure twisting a dagger through biana's chest. "RUN!" Biana whimpered.  She ran down the hallway with the rest of her friends, passing keefes mangled body. She whipped around as she heard something in the shadows. she was panting in fear as she heard patter's in the shadows. "sophie!" marella screamed. she turned around to see her being stabbed in the head with a dagger. Blood poured out of her mouth as she collapsed to the floor. Next she saw dex, a neverseen agent sliced his throat, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Then was wylie, she tried to stop them to intervene but hands held her back. she tried to escape but their grip was too strong. They held him down pouring a bottle sophie recognised as poison down his throat. foam coated his mouth and his body fell to the ground, blood leaking out of his head. linh and jolie were grabbed next and she screamed through the gag tied to her face. The cloaked figures stabbed them both repeatedly, over and over again blood pouring out of each wound. Jolie's eyes met sophies and she saw the pain flash through them before she collapsed in a pool of their own blood. Alvar, she watched as he- just like the rest- put up a fight but was tackled to the ground his head being repeatedly smashed against the hard floor. sophie looked around the greystone boards stained with red and all her friends curled up, dead, on the floor. She managed to free herself from the anonymous restrainers and she grabbed tams hand dragged him down the curving corridors.

 As we turned another corner she felt tam being dragged away from behind her and she screamed his name. "STOP!" she shouted. Covering her ears to block out Tams screams. Sophie eyes snapped shut as his body crumpled to the floor. She ran back, back to all her other friends. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she saw the bodies of her former best friends. she felt hands on her back and sophie tripped into the blood. she stared at her hands, they were covered in red and the white cloak was stained crimson. her thoughts blurred and her thoughts spun, as she screamed in terror.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes snapped open and I abruptly sat up, shaking in fear. It felt so real; the blood, the heart ache. But there was one thing that really made me shiver. In that dream I saw the exact time and date on my watch;  17/11/22 at 07:22pm. That... that's the exact date i have planned an ambush on a neverseen hideout. 5 days from now.  

I looked around the dark room in terror. 

That was to real to be a dream...