[42]

-Marella-

I could tell that Biana was nervous, she was fiddling with the cloak, she often does this when shes feeling nervous. I made no attempt to comfort her, I had to stay professional. For the time being anyway. We took another left just as sophie had said, I really wish i could focus on the mission but my mind kept drifting off to Dex. I hope he was okay.  Me and Dex have been dating for about 3 years but we have done it in secret. I honestly dont know why... at the start it was because we didn't want to ruin the dynamic of the friend group but honestly? I dont really know why anymore. Dex is ready, he as been since the beginning but I kept putting it off and my most recent excuse is that i want all this over and done with before we drop a massive bombshell on the group. Self centered am i right? 

I shook my head, relationship problems second and work first. That's how I was raised and that will forever be the way i function. 

Biana signalled me to stop and pointed to the guards, putting the plan into gear. Biana pulled me into a 'good-luck' hug then I turned and ran back down the hallway.

My time to shine.

I grinned as I found the perfect victim, a bag of cloaks propped against a cupboard. Thta could light up nice and easy. I got straight to work so I could get Biana as much time as possible. I pulled a silver match out my pocket. This was one of my own designs that I created a long time even before any of this. I was shaped like a match but was much much better. It had a remote connected and you swipe it on the back of the remote and it lights on fire, this sets of a chemical inside it which activates the remote. It allows me to put out the flame on the match with one click of a button whilst also releasing a mist that puts out the fire. or I can have the match head flick open and spout water. It comes in handy a lot.

I struck the match and chucked it in the pile. ALmost immediately it burst out in flames , setting th smoke detector off. I hid behind a wall as i heard the thud of the guards running towards the noise. I quickly told Biana that the coast was clear just in time as the first guard came into view. The first guard that I saw was giant and had extremely large muscles but then the next guy came into view and made him look like a ant compared to him. I'm gonna call the first one muscles and the second one giant.

 "Shit! What do we do?" muscles asked.

"Get some water you dingus" giant replied with an eyeroll.

"where from fuckwad?"

"I'll do it myself then"  giant huffed walking down the hall. I pressed the button putting the small fire out immediately. "What..." I pressed it again igniting the fire again.

"HOLY PENGUINS IN A WASHING MACHINE OH CHRIST OH MIGHTY SAVE ME FROM THE BURNING WASH OF SIN!"

I bit my fist to stop myself from laughing as muscles jumped back with a hight pitched scream. "DID YOU SEE THAT?" he yelled to his buddy as he walked back into the scene. "See what?" 

"The... the washing it wasnt on fire then it was and... Stop looking at me like that! It happened" he huffed crossing his arms. "sure pal" giant turned around to grab the water bucket and i quickly unlit it then re lit it. "YOU ARE KIDDING ME! WHAT IS THIS MAGIC! OH HELP ME LORD FOR I HAVE SINNED!" He yelled again as giant yet again looked at him as if he was crazy.

"What the hell is up with you?! Get it together man!" 

Giant threw the water on the pile putting the fire out quickly. "Come on" giant huffed as they sprinted back round the corner. "Marella, fire on the right corridor"  was suddenly said into my ear and i stepped right into action. I grabbed the match and a piece of fabric and quickly ran to the right corridor  setting the cloak underneath a smoke detector. I lit it up and immediately the guards sprung into action, and in their hurry I managed to slip right past them. 

I came to a stop outside the door just as Biana opened it. I grabbed Charles left arm and grinned at Biana, dragging charles down the corridors the same way we came. 

"How'd it go?" Biana asked me and I finally let out the laughter i had been holding in. "So fun! You should've been there, just kept re lighting it, they looked so confused and then angry. I couldn't stop giggling." 

"what about you?" I asked Biana. "Easy fucking peasy" she winked. 

We dragged charles back to the cell room and threw charles into the first cell. We then sat  outside the room patiently  waiting for Long to get back.