[21]

-sophie-

The morning sun shone through my curtains and i groaned rolling over. I felt someone shaking me and I just pulled my pillow round my face. "princess sophie!" they teased. I bolted up. "Do not call me that!" i hissed. Biana laughed. "come onnnn it's time for school! It's fridayyy!" biana sang. I rolled my eyes, but then the events of yesterday hit and I realised i needed to ask Principle Leto for that trip. I jumped up "i can get ready myself!" i walked over to my bathroom to take a shower. "sophie!" biana shouted. But i'd already shut the bathroom door.

 I walked into my bathroom. I stripped my pjs and hopped into the shower. I rubbed shampoo onto my scalp and washed it out. I ran my fingers through my hair, untangling any knots. Suddenly, i heard a gasp and i looked through the glass barrier. I screamed. Keefe had walked into the bathroom into a towel. "KEEFE GET OUT!" I screamed. He shut his eyes whilst i frantically tried to cover my naked body. He fumbled around looking for the door. I huffed, my cheeks bright red. I hopped out and reached for my white robe. I opened the door and shoved keefe out. 

I felt tears prick at my eyes. Why? Why me? I looked into my mirror and muttered words my mother had said to me. "i am strong, i am beautiful, i am happy" i grabbed my hair dryer and blow dried my hair. I applied light makeup and walked through the door that led to my closet. I chose a warm, november-y outfit and  got changed in my bathroom. (image above)

I walked out the bathroom and I ignored my friends that were sat in my room, afraid keefe was sat there. I slid down the banister and landed with a thud on the floor, i made panmelts, which is a fluffy textured pancake that has a gooey flavoured filling from mallowmelt. (my moms recipe) "What is that smell!" linh asked when she hopped down the stairs. "panmelts, it's a home recipe" i explained. She giggled, "you have a bit of flour" she pointed to my cheek. "Hmmm... maybe it can be a new fashion, here try" i chucked a handful of flour at her and she smiled. "definitely, but you know i think you need more" she through more flour at me and i smirked.

 "it's so on linh!" we both started throwing flour at each other, laughing are heads off.  "what is-" tam trailed off when he saw me and linh covered head to toe in flour. We laughed harder at his confused expression. "here tammy, you can join in" linh dumped the rest of the packet on his head. I fell over laughing. His want used to be black outfit was now speckled white. "LINH!" He bellowed. I shook my head creating a flour cloud. Tam threw more flour at me and linh. "boys vs girls!" we called.

 We started pelting him with 'flour balls'. He screamed. "I NEED BACKUP!" Wylie and dex ran down the stairs, stopping for a minute to survey the site before joining in. My kitchen looked like it was covered in snow and we were losing. 

"BIANA STINA MARELLA!" I screamed. They came running down the stairs and bursted out laughing. "what happened?" marella asked. "no time to explain. HELP!" Linh screeched. They ran over to where we were cornered and started firing back. Keefe cam down and joined in but i hardly noticed. I heard a ding and noticed my panmelts were finished.

 I held up my hands "i call a truce! My panmelts are ready." i shook my clothes and hair before walking to the microwave where they were baking. I placed them on the side and a delicious smell wafted through my house. Everyone gathered around the small plate and grabbed one of the round baked goods. 

They made a sound of satisfaction as they bit into the heavenly breakfast bakes. "These are awesome" dex said, a trail of raspberry filling dripping down his chin. When biana finished her one, she started brushing my hair to get the flour out. I felt her twist it into a bun and she did the same sort of thing to linh stina marella and herself. I dusted myself and left a note for a still sleeping jolie. 

you can clean

xoxo

I hopped into my car with stina in the passenger seat. We blasted taylor swift and screamed are lungs out on the way to school. I had contacted mr forkle about our plan and he- with a bit of persuasion- agreed. He'd sent me the fake file this morning and all that was left was to beg principle leto to let us go.