[4]

-Keefe's POV-

I grabbed her hand, my heart was pounding and i was shaking as I pulled her up I carried her and layed her on the bench. Dex ran over to her and held her hand. "how do you know her?" i whispered still in shock.  "Oh um... errrrr...i Ohhh we were childhood best friends back in England" he stuttered, his eyes still focused on Sophie. This must be the girl he was talking about! A pang of jealousy hit me, no you are not jealous of Dex, just because he knew her doesn't mean they are a thing. Right? Not the time hunkyhair.  "Cool cool." i finally responded.

 I checked her breath. She was breathing. THANK GOD! "SHE'S BREATHING" I screamed. "Oh thank god!" Biana breathed. 

"who's breathing?" a small voice whispered. The girl, oh err i mean Sophie. "Oh my god are you okay?" i asked. "Ermmmmm well seen as i just fell off a balcony..." she deadpanned. I grimaced. She laughed and sat up, "yeah I'm fine, I've been through wor-  never mind. Oh hey Dex." she smiled. That was weird. "Sophie this is Keefe Sencen, Fitz Vacker, Biana Vacker, Tam Song, Linh song, Wylie Endal and Marella Redek. Guys this is Sophie Fo... Ruewen." Dex said. "Hey sophie!" biana squealed bending down and giving her a hug. "Hey" Tam and Wylie muttered. "HI SOPHIEE" Linh and Marella squealed whilst helping her up. She stood up and swayed a bit. I grabbed her waist to steady her, she blushed and i smirked. Making Sophie blush was sooooo the new game. Fitz glared at me and kissed sophie's hand saying "Fitz Vacker." she blushed and smiled. My heart flipped at the sight of her smile. Ughhh! Stupid feelings.

"So Sophie, we heard you singing" Biana told her. "Ohhh err thats embarrassing" she giggled shyly. I realised my arm was still around her and i let go. We made eye contact and i blushed turning away. AHHHHHHHH what is going on with me. "It not embarrassing Soph it was actually amazing!" Linh said. "Yeah, as you know i'm keefe but dont call me that, my real name is Lord Hunkyhair!" i grinned. She laughed "okay lord hunkyhair". "Sophie we have a band but no lead singer so we were wondering would you do it?" Fitz asked her. "Oh erm sure! Sounds fun!" she smiled. "Cool!" everyone agreed. 

they walked out but i lingered back with Sophie.  "thanks, so much for y'know saving me" she whispered. "I couldn't let a beautiful face like you die now could i! Your family would be so sad!" i responded. She went pale, what did i do! A tear trailed down her face. " Sophie i didn't mean to upset you im really sorry" For donkey sake keefe why are you so stupid! Millions of tears were cascading down her face now. "Sophie I'm so sorry, other people also care about you! Not just your parents!" I said thinking that was the problem. A soft sob escaped her lips. I pulled her into a hug stroking her hair.  "Sophie please tell me what i did wrong!" i begged. Knowing that i made her cry was hurting me. "Please" i begged quieter. "keefe i dont feel well" she whispered. "Hey its okay" I comforted whilst running my fingers through her hair. She stepped back and fell to the floor.

"FOSTER!" I screamed. I picked her up bridal style. My heart was racing as i ran through the empty halls, "hold on foster" i whispered

I barged into foxfires healing centre. "ELWIN!" I screamed. He came running out of his little office, "keefe, i know you love me but- OH MY GOSH!" he shouted at the sight of sophie in my arms. "lay her down here keefe" i layed her on one of the cot's and Elwin asked me to tell him what happened. "well fitz startled her when she was singing, and she fell backward of a balcony hitting her head, but she recovered quickly and was acting normally. I said something about her parents and she started crying so i hugged her the she just blacked out" i told him whilst running a hand through my perfectly styled hair. "You said something about her parents?" he asked me. "erm yeah?" why was he focusing on that and not the fact that she fell off a balcony? 

"keefe this is Princess Sophie Foster!" he scolded me. "what?" i demanded. "oh keefe, i probably shouldn't be telling you this but a couple of years ago, 4 to be exact, in England a group of rebels invaded the palace and murdered the king queen and princess. Sophie wasn't there at the time..." he told me. "oh"  "keefe you need to leave whilst i treat sophie." he said whilst pouring a liquid down sophies throat. "okay" i said blandly. I felt numb, i thought my home life was bad but this girl she had her parents murdered! I sank to the floor outside the healing centre door.

"im so sorry sophie." i