[46]

-Paris-

"I CAN DRINK UNTIL I THROW UP EH?" I whisper sung as me and Little Miss Song walked down the right corridors. "Paris shut the fuck up" she hissed. I looked at her. "Stuck up much? Have a lil sing song with me Song" I teased, poking her side. "You're so fucking intolerable. Do the job." she growled, pointing towards to guards down the hall. I rolled my eyes, it may not seem like it but stealth and assassination are my two strongest traits. "watch and learn little Miss Song" I grinned.

We had already taken out 4 of the right wing guards, 2 placed on each corridor- 8 corridors in total and 16 guards all together. Long had done all the work so far as she deemed me as 'incapable' and 'irresponsible'. It's not my fault! I was legit just singing 18, I didn't know there was 2 guards there. 

I leant back against the wall, the two large men that I dubbed as 'Jerry and Larry' whilst working here. No one uses their own names and it pisses me off. I'm just Paris bro, no need to complicate it. Well I mean, before killing the dudes I could at least be honest. "I'm sorry dudes, I have deceived you, my name is not Paris. It's..." I paused for dramatic effect as they both turned to look at me. They dived forward, pulling out their weapons simultaneously. "Parisious" I swooned. They both pressed their guns to my head. "Gosh darn it, what a predicament" I sighed.

 "I never liked you Eiffel" Larry hissed. "Larry you hurt my heart. Maintenant j'ai blessé le tien" I grinned, ducking just as Larry pulled his trigger, shooting Jerry right in the head. Thankfully the weapons were silent so it was only a click. "Bastard" he shouted. "Hush now dear, the wise one is thinking" I grinned maliciously, "Bang" I grinned, shooting his leg and then head. "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" I screamed, pumping my hands in Longs direction where she stood stunned. "oh baby baby, the reason i breathe is you... and girl you've got me blinded oh pretty baby there's nothing I would do it's not the way i planned it show me how you want it to be, tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because" 

"MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME!" Long shouted and I cheered.

"AND I"

"I MUST CONFESS I STILL BELIEVE

"STILL BELIEVE"

"WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU I LOSE MY MIND"

"GIVE ME A SIGN"

"HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!"

I cheered as me and long sang back and forth as we walked down the corridors. I imagined us in an edit, walking like absolute beasts, shooting our enemies and looking cool as we did. 

-Long-

"I never liked you Eiffel" one of the guards hissed. "Larry you hurt my heart. Maintenant j'ai blessé le tien" Paris said and I could hear the humor in his voice. I rolled my eyes, ready to step in before he gets killed. He's so stupid, obviously an untrained agent because his performance is ridiculous. I saw the guys finger move on the trigger and my eyes widened.. shit. I let out a breath as he ducked just as he pulled the trigger, effectively shooting the other guy right in the head.

"Bastard" the other guy shouted and I saw the surprise on his face. 

"Hush now dear, the wise one is thinking" Paris said and I looked at his face. He was smiling like a maniac and his eyes were dark with amusement and knowledge. I was surprised for sure. I didn't know he had it in him. 

"Bang" he hissed, shooting the guys leg and then head. Then.. he started singing again. What is it with this guy and singing. "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" he screamed so loud I'm sure Soph could hear. He pumped his hands in my direction and I lifted an eyebrow, amused. "oh baby baby, the reason i breathe is you... and girl you've got me blinded oh pretty baby there's nothing I would do it's not the way i planned it show me how you want it to be, tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because..."