[6]

TW- The video below contains violence and blood, watch at your own accord.

-sophies pov -

"Mother?" i asked "Darling?" mother responded. "I need to go out." i demanded. "darling, as long as you stay safe! be back by 10!" mother said softly. "thankyou" i hugged her, father and my adorable 2 year old sister. 

Me and Amy are so close, she is my best friend and i love her with all my heart. I snuck past the royal guards, some called "princess" but i told them to talk to Mother and Father. "King William and Queen Emma will be hearing about this!" others called. I set off to the organisation headquarters. I quickly jog there taking approximately 7 minutes 35 seconds. 

"AGENT FORKLE!" I screamed. "ahhh Agent moonlark, early as per usual" he nodded in satisfaction. "so sir what's the mission for today?" i pondered. "well after your usual hours training i want you to spar Agent Glimmer." Agent Glimmer! she's the strongest agent here! No one, except me, knows her true identity. Her real name is Long, it translates to 'dragon', it means she is fierce, patient and powerful. She is called Long Song, which i gotta admit is pretty wierd. I really dont want to spar her because  she is my best friend"but sir, she is our best agent" "i know and she has been for 7 years, it is time for a change. If you beat her you will be our strongest agent, miss foster." "ok" i whispered.

I trained for an hour in preparation. Agent Glimmer gracefully walked in the room and i nodded my head at her. She returned the gesture.  "ok girls, the rules are: no life threatening injuries, no weapons, no ties and no mercy" forkle said. "To win you have to make your opponent surrender,  step out the box or forcefully get them out the box" he finished. I nodded and thought through my plan. i looked around the sparring stadium. All the seats were full of fellow agents. "PLACES COMPETITORS" A speaker boomed. I got into position. "good look, sophie" she said. i smirked "you too, Long" "FIGHT" forkle shouted. 

this is the fight (T.W violence and blood shown):

I took my stance. The fight started. Most of the start was a blur, block, block, block. I tried and tried but i knew. I knew i was losing. She had me in a choke hold and she said "you dont have to die, nobody will blame you if you just step over the line" I knew she didn't mean the die part, she was just trying to protect me. "i have no choice but to win" i responded. I made my way out of the choke hold and the fight resumed. There was no use she was too quick, i couldn't get past her blocking and i couldn't keep blocking her. My breath was short and my vision blurry. She punched me in the mouth and I could feel the metal taste of blood in my mouth. I tried and tried. It was no use she was too strong.  As the fight resumed i kept on trying but my breath was short. As she ran to me I dodged and pushed her. She nearly fell out the line, she got back up and delivered a blow to the side of my head. I held my head in my hands and they came back soaked in blood. I couldn't see straight. I knew i could no longer fight. I heard the whispers of people saying that i had lost. I looked up and i saw him, well not really him i kind of felt his presence. My grandpa was the only one who understood me, and saw me for me. He went missing a couple of years ago, soon after i found out that he had joined the black swan and that's why i joined the black swan. To get my grandpa. i would win this for my grandpa.

I carried on the fight with a new sense of courage. I knocked long down and blood spilled out of her mouth. I knocked her over again and we neared the edge of the box. I pushed her over once more and decided to do a kick only masters can perfect. If it goes wrong its officially endgame for you. I came down onto long perfecting the kick. Winded, she struggled to stand but as she got back a little strength she came at me. I knocked her back. Twice! She stood dizzy on the edge of the box. With one last kick i whispered sorry and knocked her out of the box and into the water surrounding it. Chorus's of cheers echoed through the arena as i held my hands up in victory. I ran to Long who just laughed and said "you did good moonlark" i helped her up and said "sorry glimmer but i am the master now". She laughed and we walked to clean up.

-time skip-

I left the base after being praised by loads of agents. I felt so proud of myself and wished i could tell my mother. I walked to the park to meet valin, my boyfriend. My parents forced me to 'give him a try' and i was actually starting to like him, No i loved him until last night. 

I really wish i'd listened to mother and brought water up to my room! I silently crept out of bed and want down the halls towards the kitchen. Suddenly, i heard voices "no please sir, your the princesses boyfriend." I peeked my head around the corner to see valin cornering my maid. "what the princess doesn't know doesn't hurt her." He responded. He pressed his lips against hers forcefully. I had enough, i ran out of there crying. "dear whats wrong?" my mother called. I just sobbed. She cradled me in her arms. I felt at home as i fell asleep.

"babe? babe!" Valin called. "Don't you babe me" i snapped. he looked confused. "I saw you last night, you dirty little snake!" i screamed. "woah darlin' calm down" he said pulling me into a hug. I pushed him away and screamed "IF YOU DARE TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL SERIOUSLY HURT YOU!" "Princess you couldn't even hurt a fly" he smashed his lips against mine and i kicked him in his special place. "YOU CHEATING, dIRTY, LITTLE B*****D" I screamed. 

I ran home with a smirk on my face. I felt free as the wind blew my hair in the wind. I easily snuck past all the guards and in through my bedroom window. Something felt off, there was no noise thinking about it i snuck past all the guards really easily. I opened my door looking for sandor. (my bodyguard) "SANDOR?" I screamed. silence. I started to panic. "MOTHER! FATHER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I ran around the palace screaming, everywhere i looked were dead guards. I stopped. "AMY" I ran rapidly up to amy's nursery. "No" i sobbed. I walked through the door tears running down my face. Mother and Father lay lifeless on the floor hand in hand. I walked over to the cot, Amy lay still on her stomach, blood covering her little white onesie.  A letter lay on her back. Trembling i picked it up. It read:

Dear miss moonlark,

Valin was just the distraction as you could have easily beaten our recruits. You ignored our warnings and it lead to the death of your family, what will you do now moonlark?

Neverseen Xxx

I crumpled to the ground this was all my fault.

the next days passed in a blur: the king and queens death was all over the news, long trying to comfort me, being told i wasn't old enough to become queen yet, finding guardians, funerals. I didn't eat, sleep or talk for a year. Until on my 13th birthday Edaline and Grady adopted me. We lived in the palace for a while and i temporarily left the black swan. I still didn't eat, talk or sleep very often. I just practiced fighting and went running. The only way to clear my guilt-ridden soul.

There limp lifeless bodies filled my dreams and i banned everyone except me from the nursery. My baby sister was gone, because of me.

All my fault.

School has just started so i'm a bit busy at the moment Xxx

Also if you are wondering, i live in England but this is based in America so if i say some words differently im very sorry Xxx