[27]

-sophie-

"agent forkle?" He grinned at me. "long time no see am i right?" i jogged over to him and tackled him in a hug. He may be a smelly wrinkly fat man but he's my tutor, my saviour and my support. He was like a grumpy on the outside kind on the inside..... walrus?  Okay that's totally not the right word but... he's my grandpa walrus. "What are you doing here?" i asked- still grinning. "I had to tell you this in person-" he stopped. The thing about Mr Forkle was his face was very un readable and i was struggling to figure out if this was good or bad. He smiled. "go to the jet miss moonlark" my face quickly masked my confusion. Was that code? I racked my brain but i was sure it wasn't. I slowly walked towards the jet, i carried on as he gave me an encouraging nod so i knew i had guessed correctly. I stopped a couple meters away from the plane and froze .

Tears welled up in my eyes and i clamped a hand over my mouth. This- this couldn't, its impossible. Its its- him. I could feel a single tear trail down my face before they all broke free. He walked down the stairs and held out his arms. I sprinted as fast as i could and stopped a couple a few feet before him.I smiled through my tears and screamed in joy as i flung myself into his embrace. He lifted me up and twirled me around. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was here, in the America. He. was. Here. I buried my face into his chest, sobbing. He was crying too but he abruptly dropped me. I smiled as I saw the sight.

-wylie-

I could hear crying and prepared for the worse. No matter what i would protect linh. I stopped my jog, my eyes widening. A man, with dreadlocks and dark blue eyes stared back at me. Without knowing i screamed his name and ran towards him. Water clouded my vision as he started running too. We met in the middle and I threw my arms around him. I cried into his shoulder. Even if it has been around 10 years since i last saw him; he was still taller than me and i cried into his shoulder. "i missed you so so much" i croaked.

"Me too, me too"

i laughed over my sobs and he hugged me tighter. "dont ever. ever. leave me again."

"i love you so much dad"

Secrets. A Sokeefe human AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara