[10]

Just so you know, i made sophie's perspective of fitz change. She no longer thinks he is a player. If you want to understand you can re read hold on foster and the fight part 1 but its not that necessary.

-sophies POV-

"Not gonna lie sophie, that was AWESOME!" Keefe shouted. All my friends were laughing and i smiled at the sight. "come on guys" i said once i'd finished laughing. I lead them into my music room. 

I changed the room to this:

Imagine this but with like brighter colours and a sofa/ lounging area

"Omg sophie this is awesome!" linh said in awe. "Yeah" tam piped in. "so what instruments do you guys play?" i asked. "I play the drums" (tam). "i play electric guitar" (wylie). "I play bass guitar" fitz said flashing me his perfect smile making me blush. "i sing or play guitar" (keefe). "i play the piano and/or sing" (linh) "I'm like a backup singer with marella! Its because our voices aren't strong enough if you were wondering" biana said, chattery as per usual. "i do the tech stuff" dex (obviously). "we were thinking that we could just start off with songs from other artists to see your strengths" fitz asked. "sure" i replied shyly. Truth? I was actually really nervous, the only person i ever sung to was amy. I'm not kidding when i say no-one else has ever heard me sing. No joke. "Lets start of with i knew you were trouble! By taylor swift!" biana said excitedly. I shrugged and agreed. "always taylor swift" tam muttered. "TAYLOR ROCKS!" linh shouted back at him.

Italic- instruments       Bold- sophie singing      Underlined- marella singing      Normal- biana singing    All- all girls     italic/underlined- marella and biana

Wylie and keefe- starts playing guitar. Tam softly plays drums

Once upon a time,  A few mistakes ago,  I was in your sights,  You got me alone,  You found me,  You found me,  You found me.

Fitz - starts playing bass

I guess you didn't care,  And I guess I liked that,  And when I fell hard,  You took a step back,  Without me,  Without me,  Without me,  

Tam-  proper starts playing drums

And he's long gone,  When he's next to me,  And I realize,  The blame is on me,

Tam wylie fitz keefe- stops. Linh plays piano

'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in,  So shame on me now,  Flew me to places I'd never been,  'Til you put me down, oh,

Wylie and keefe- starts playing guitar again

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,  So, shame on me now,