ignoring matt for 24h-triplets

ofc!!🤭💗 hope u like it!!

nick pov:
"ok guys so tdy were making matt" i say.

"yeah, we'd going to ignore him all day in this "vlog" chris said doing quotations w his fingers.

"shit here he comes" chris whispered. "hey guys when we starting the vlog. on that note we pulled the camera out. "hey guyss so today we're going to go to target to get each other gifts like that y trend, u usually do it for couples but we wanted to make it fun" chris says. i can see matt in the camera and was just sat in the back.

"ok we're going to the car now" i said showing the car. "oh ok, u don't show me on the camera yet u still want me to take i guys to tar-" chris interrupts him.
"guys i'm so ready to get nick the things that reminds me of him". i see him frown from behind and start to feel bad. but we were only half the day in.

-target-
we got to target. me and nick decided to "only get each other gifts" in his pov. but we secretly got him his fav candy's and a teddy bear.

we got back tor he house and showed our items. "wait.. guys u forgot abt me" matt said with all our items exchanged excerpt he has non on his side. "um.." i said looking at the camera. "yk what fuck u guys, i'm going to bed" matt said getting up n leaving. me and chris exchanged a look.

matt pov:
what the hell r they doing this?! did i do something wrong, they ignored me all day. i feel like shit. they hate me. ik they do. i heard footsteps. "probably came to make me feel more like shit. "matt.." chris said on the other side of the door. "what" i say agitated. i tried to not sound hurt. but in reality i felt really left out. like they love each other more and i'm just there. i-

i got interrupted by my thoughts. the door opened and nick and chris came in. "get out" i say. "wait no matt-" chris said. "no u guys r assholes" i say going to the corner of my bed.

chris pov:

i came closer and nick handed me the gifts. "matty look" a few secs later matt looked up annoyed and saw all the gifts on his bed. "wha-".
"it was a prank sweetheart" nick said sitting on the bed. i followed. "fuck u guyss" he said covering his face. i pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back. "i got h a teddy bear too" i say smiling. "this prank sucked, i thought u guys hated me" matt said fake laughing. "matt cmon we love u" nick said hugging him now. "let's eat some candy we got u ur fav, Hershey" chris said. matt smiled and cuddled up next to nick and ate the hershey.
(idk if that's actually his fav candy i just know he likes it bc of that on tiktok video on his page)
"can u guys not do that, it really sucked" matt said still a little upset. "matt is wear it eas just a prank." i say scratching his back. sooner or later matt fell asleep comforter by me and nick. "love u guys" he mumbled getting moving to get a little more comfy.
we waited until he was fully asleep. i got the camera out and recorded them. "here's the after math if the prank, he's not mad abt it anymore" i clarify. :)
"look at the baby cuddled upp" i say.

———————————————————————————

hope i liked it!! leave more requests!!!