mob- chris

y/n pov:
i came with chris on tour. everything was going so well. until last night.

"i'm so excited babe tonight's going to be great" he said. "like every other night" i said kissing him. "thoughts on my fit" he said spinning and posing. "love it" i said. "mine?" i said doing the same.  "u look gorgeous" he said bringing me in by the waist. "not here guys cmon" nick said walking by. "fuck off" chris said. i laughed. "can we take pics" i asked. "yeah ofc" he said. we took some mirror pics, and some selfies. full body pics were later.

"okay guys show time"  said tril. all of us hyped we start getting off the bus. and we already see fans. we all wave and walk by going inside the place. we settle in help set up. test, and decorate.

-after show-
we're all talking abt how great the show was, the meeting greet. everyone is so nice to me even tho they just know me through the triplets. still so sweet. we walk outside and a mob of fans come through. "holy shit" matt said. i coukd already feel him getting anxious. all we hear is screams and them getting closer and closer. yelling asking for pictures or to sign stuff. nick, chris, and matt were so surprised. "what do we do" malcom asked. "uhh i'm not sure if we go back inside to shuffle threw" nick said. "i say we shuffle threw" tril said.

we go for that plan and chris holds me close and matt's close to nick. tril and malcom upfront. they smile and all but idk how. it was awful. some wouldn't move so we had to push a little just thr get by. i coukd tell matt was totally scared. and chris in these cases always put a brave face on.

we're almost near the bus and someone grabs chris. "what the-" i feel him get yanked and he was so shocked. "chris-" i said before i got yanked. chris drew the line when i got yanked. "hey! don't touch her" chris said pulling me in close. people started to touch them and it got worse and worse. it felt like they were towering over us. now we tried moving faster. some fans actually helping us through. we got to the bus all of us out of breath.

"u okay" chris asked putting his hands on my shoulder. "yeah i'm fine, just shocked" i said looking outside. security finally doing there job. "are u okay?" u asked him hands on his face. "um- yeah im fine" he said. i looked him dead in the eye. "i mean it was scary but i'm fine" he said. i noticed his beanie was missing. "they took u hat" i said frowning. "noo" he said frowning. he walked to the mirror and saw it was true. "let's just get ready for bed" he said kinda upset now.

he sat down by his bed making room for me. i had my own bed but after last night ig we all just wanted to stick close by. " i'm so shocked that happen, we've never been mobbed before" nick said. "yeah i think we should announce to like not do that" matt said. "i agree, i think it's just drawing a line" malcom said. we all agreed and they went to bed. i cuddled with chris until we went to bed aswell.