crowds..-matt

matt's pov :
i'll be honest for some reason i felt so nervous for this show. i knew it was just my anxiety but that never means any good. i don't want to have an anxiety attack on stage. im suppose to demonstrate it gets better. i felt it first in my chest,shrugged it off.

i came on the trip with y/n. so she would be on stage with us at some points and if anything i'll look for her. u stared to feel it in my stomach. almost made me queasy. "matt?!" i hear a voice echo in.

"yeah?" i said disoriented. "u good" chris asked. "yeah,yeah why" i said. "idk u seem off." chris said. before i can say anything security told us to start to get off the bus before fans canes rushing  in. i went beside y/n. hand in hand, she always knew or understood why i was so anxious. she made me feel so understood. she gave me a soft smile before we rushed outside into the building. fans screaming. don't get me wrong i love the fans, it's just the anxiety being annoying. i tried everything in me to keep it where know one can notice. i don't want to ruin a first meet with a fan ir anything.

-later-
we finished answering questions,taking pictures,and meeting fans. we were close to the end of the concert. i was on the side next to y/n.

we finished the show, all of us packing up and leaving. before we could there were giant crowds. 
i felt my breath get short,my chest get tight.

y/n pov: matt was off. know one noticed but id watch him and he was anxious. i coukd tell he was trying to handle it so i didn't inter fear.
we were all on our way leaving and we're met with crowds.. matt tensed up beside me. i could feel the shaking start. i rubbed his shoulder,i saw my touch relax him. he looked over at me and felt like could breath again. we started shuffling through the crowds. people touching us trying to get them to sign stuff or take more pictures. matt was looking down the whole time eyes squinting,trying to remain calm.

we basically crawled to the bus,getting on. everyone is discussing what happen but matt goes straight to the back. i follow and saw him sit  putting his head in his hands. "hey it's  ok now" i said trying to sooth him. i sat down beside him rubbing his back. he leaned into my touch still shaking a bit. he let out a tear. i wiped it kissing his forehead. "i-i'm sorry" he said out of breath. "it was a lot i understand" i said stroking his hair out of his face. matt turned to hug me. he wrapped his arms around my stomach laying his head on my lap. "how r u feeling" i asked. "a lot better" he said rubbing his eyes. he closed his eyes and knocked out. people walked in the room whisper talking with me so we wouldn't  wake matt up. i stroked his hair as he slept. he finally looked so peaceful after so much stress.