shaving-chris

y/n pov:

i was in chris room waiting for him to finish showering. he came back in with wet hair and pjs on. "babeee" he said dragging out the e. "yesss" i said returning the same energy. can u do me a favor" he said flopping on the bed. "what is it?" i said smiling, he was acting like a toddler. "can u shave my face" he said muffled since he was laying on top of me now. "sure baby" i said kissing his cheek. "really?!" he said jumping up. "yeah babe i mean it's just shaving" i said. "ok let's go then" he said going out the room. i followed him and he got all the supplies out. "ok so yk how to do it without cutting my face right??" he said giving me a look. "yes honey we've done this before it was a long time ago tho" i said. he nodded. "ok sit on the counter" i said.

he sat on the counter and i went in between his legs. his arms snaked around my waist. he wet his face and then i put some shaving cream. "wow u look like santa clause" i said giggling. he grabbed whipped cream and put it on my nose. "what the hell" i said grabbing some and putting it on his nose. "what the fuck-" nick said walking in. "i'm shaving his non existent beard" i said patting his thigh. "shut up" he said giggling. "i came to use the bathroom i'll go downstairs.." nick said slowly walking out. "asshole" chris mumbled. i grabbed the razor and started shaving. after we were down he almost hopped off the counter. "wait hold on" i said. i went to grab some skin care serums. "can i put this on ur face" i said. "yeah sure what is it?" i said. "to hydrate ur face" i said. i started putting the serum on his face and rubbed it in massaging his face a little. "this feels.. really good" he said softly. sounded like he was abt to fall asleep. i kissed his lips to wake him up again. he smiled and i grabbed another serum. "i already feel hydrated" he said. i did the other one and we headed to the room. "u shaved good" he said. "thank u i can do it for u more often if u want" i said scratching his head. "sounds good to me, thank u" he mumbled. "anytime baby" i said.