blanket hogger-matt

i'm alive guysss
hope u guys like this one :))

y/n pov:
i'm half asleep and i feel the blanket shift off one side of my leg. i look over and see matt getting more comfortable. "what the fuck" i mumble. i grab the blanket and put it equally on the both of us and go back to sleep.
-
i wake up feeling the cold A/C hair on my body. i check the time, 3 am. we're at a cute cabin laura took us too. i nudge matt until he wakes up. "babee" i said rubbing my eyes. "what happen" he mumbled. "u keep hogging the blanket and it's really cold" i said grabbing the blanket from him. "i'm sorry baby" he said leaving a sloppy kiss on my cheek. i scoot closer to him  feeling his warmth. "u really warm" i said smiling, you are too" he said. "i won't be anymore if u keep hogging the blanket" i said. "it's not even me it's sleeping me" he stated. he laid the fluffy blanket on us, we both immediately sigh into the warmth under the blanket.

-
i wake up again and find the blanket on the edge of the bed. i groan and sat up. i guess matt woke up too bc i almost felt the bed move. "babe what's wrong" he says. "i'm sleeping on the couch" i said annoyed. i grabbed a pillow and left.
-
i felt the sunlight through the window. it had such a beautiful view of trees and just nature. then i realize. i'm in the bed. did i sleepwalk bc that would have been embarrassing. i check the other side the bed and see no matt, but the fluffy blanket was on me. i got up and fixed my hair a little and went to the living room. i looked on the couch and saw matt sleeping there. i kneeled down to his left seeing his relaxed face. i kissed his cheek went down to his neck  just leaving little pecks. "good morning" i whispered moving some hair out of his face. he groaned and rubbed his eyes smiling. "morning" he says looking at me.

"what did u do" i asked. "what do u mean?" he says. "how did u end up here and i end up in the room" i asked. "bc i couldn't let u sleep on the couch so i took u to the bed" he said bringing the blanket up to his neck. "ur so sweet i could have stayed here tho" i said one hand on his cheek. my thumb rubbing it back n forth softly (idk if that made sense) " what kind of bf would i be if i let you sleep on the couch" he said bringing me into a hug. "i love u" i said. "i love u" matt said. "guys i just woke up enough" nick said chuckling at himself. "nick even u know u love it" i say. "uhh u guys all over eachother incorrect" nick states leaving.