late night -triplets

requested !! (i did a lil twist on it but i hope u still like it!!

nick pov:
i was on my phone in my room watching rupauls drag race. matt and chris had went out with friends, i didn't really feel like going so i stayed.
i heard my ring camera go off and i checked it. i saw matt and chris walking to the door. although matt was holding chris.

i went down stairs going to the kitchen to make a snack. "fuck" i heard matt whisper yell. i looked to the side suspiciously and walked the direction of the stairs. chris was sitting on the stair case head leaned back. "matt what the fuck is going on" i asked. "nick, he's fucking drunk" matt said.
"what the actual fuck" i say walking down to them. "chris are u alive" i said putting my hand on his arm. he shook his head no but then nodded yes. "okay let's get him to his room" i said. "will he make it" matt asked. he looked at me in the eyes, i could tell he was worried. we both stood chris up and helped him walk.

"i feel sad" he slurred. "why chris" i asked. "b-because i feel sad" slurred looking at me with almost puppy dog eyes. "let's just take him to the couch" matt said. i nodded and lead him over there. we sat him down and he leaned foward almost falling. "matthew how much did he drink" i asked. "im not  sure he was a little off before the party disappeared for a bit n i went my own way. then i found him n he was like this practically sleeping on the couch" he said coming back with water. "shit" i mumbled. "guys" chris said looking up. "you know why i feel sad" he slurred trying to stand up but falling back down and sitting. "i feel tired and icky and unhealthy and" he slurred.

he had his face in his palms now and went silent. "chris" matt said softly leaning down to his level. i copied his action feeling a wave of anxiety. what was chris feeling, whyd he get so drunk, why did he stop talking. 

chris rubbed his eyes. looking up again, nose red. "i feel ugly" he said eyes watering. "chris what" matt said baffled. "i feel tight in these jeans" he said touching his jeans irritated. "and hot in the shirt" he said tugging on his shirt. "and i'm just so done" he broke down in tears. "oh sweetheart" i said. i sat next to him and he leaned onto me falling into my lap. "it's okay sweetheart" i said rubbing his shoulder looking at matt for help.

i mouthed matt to chip in n help. we've never really seen chris act like this before so it was extremely new.

"chris u might be feeling really irritated bc of the alcohol" matt said still holding the cup of water. chris sniffled and rubbed his eyes. matt gently wiped the tears on his face. "it's okay" matt said softly. "ur definitely not ugly, bc if ur saying that, that means we're all ugly, which is not true" matt said looking up at me for reassurance.

"and it's okay to feel sad and tired, but when ur feeling that talk to us, that's y we're here" i chipped in. mkre sniffles came out of him as he looked wt us with puffy eyes. "i drank to distract myself" he slurred. matt and i looked at each-other like a puzzle piece clicked. "let's sit u up okay, drink some water" i said. he sat up slowly and chugged the water.  "i'm sorry" he mumbled. "for ?" matt asked sitting next to chris now.

"for drinking" he said leaning his head on matt's shoulder. "there's really no problem, but if ur doing it for the wrong reason, that's not good sweetheart" i said. he nodded, his eyes closing. "u tired" matt asked. he nodded. we helped chris up and brought him to matt's bed. "shirt off" he mumbled. me and matt started at eachother rolling our eyes. we helped him out and laid him on his side putting a bucket there if he needed it. "goodnight chris" matt said. "sleep we'll, there's a bucket beside u if u need to throw up" i said. "wait" he said looking at us. "sleepoverrr" he said giggling. "and now he's all better" matt said sarcastically. "great" i said annoyed. "i'll sleep on the floor u sleep on the bed with him" matt says. "but it's ur bed matt like-" he cut me off by passing me a blanket. "it's okay" he said.

"i love u guys sooo much" chris slurred.
"goodnight matt" i said.
"goodnight"