mad matt😲-matt

requested<3
PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

y/n pov:

i feel buzzing beside me i turn my head and answer it. "hello" i said yawning. "hey girl um so i know it's like 2 in the morning but like matt's really upset rn" nick said. i sat up quickly, "what happen" i asked putting my shoes on and one of his hoodies. "idk someone was like talking mad shit about all of us like during a group call w other like influencers and if they said something that set him off" nick said. "what, i'm coming over" i said.
-

i get to the house and immediately hear yelling. i see chris with his head phones in on the couch and nick trying everything to calm matt down. "oh thank goodness" nick says hugging me. "sooo what's going on" i say. "i think they talked shit abt u" he said doing this face>😬
"oh shit how could it be that bad tho? like he's yelling" i said observing his actions. "i think he might have a panic attack" i said. "right.. his hands are shakey" nick said. nick went over to chris. i finally decided to walk in the room since he was so focused on yelling he didn't notice i was here. "hey babe" i said. the argument stopped for s second. he looked at me and back at the guy. "oh look how he has his so called girlfriend in the room" the guys mocked.

i rolled my eyes. "say that fucking again, you'll see what fucking happens" matt said. my eyes widened. "hey babe can we talk real quick" i said. he nodded and stepped out the room w me. "what's wrong" i asked holding his hands. "there talking mad fuckjng shit , they always do but they crossed the line and-" he said getting overwhelmed. "hey listen, don't waste ur time on them there jerks" i said cupping his face. his cheeks were a little red and his eyes glossy, his voice. a little sore from all the yelling. he looked down and kissed my hand. "i love u" he said. "i love u too matty" i said bringing him into a hug. "now go end the call so we can go to sleep" i said. he nodded walking back into the room.

"guys just stop asking to collab with us if ur going to be assholes" matt said. "wow looks who's changed now that his girls here". i eyed matt. "fuck u guys" matt said hanging up and shutting the laptop. he sighed sitting in the bed. "wanna a massage" i said. he nodded. i gave him a shoulder massage, "thank u" he said with roses cheeks. "let's go to bed im tired" i said opening my arms for him to lay in. he does so and kisses my lips and then neck lying his head on my chest. "thank u" he said softly. "always her for u my love" i said scratching his back. "how the fuck didn't get him to stfu" nick said rolling his eyes closing the door.