dad matt-matt

this one is different and new the title says what it is just matt being a good dad and being cute

y/n pov:
12am
now of days i try to sleep as much as i can, with our new baby william, i've got like no sleep and so has matt. i woke up to the baby already crying. "shit" i mumbled rubbing my eyes. i got up and took him in my arms rocking him around, still crying. matt was a little bit of a deep sleeper once he fell asleep he was usually out. but he could definitely wake up to a baby crying. which not even a few minutes later i hear the bed move. i look back and see matt get up rubbing his eyes. "hi baby" i said said softly. he came around the bed and sat next to me kissing my cheek. "how long has he been crying" he said. "not to long" i said kissing his cheek. he put his arms out signaling he wanted to hold the baby.

i handed will to him and he quiet down instantly going into his arms. "what-" i said shocked. "i think i might be the favorite" he said joking around. i hit him lightly on the shoulder laying back down. that wasn't all. he started crying again. "you were saying" i said sitting up again. "you get some rest okay i'll figure this out" he said kissing me and standing up. "thank u honey" i said. "u don't think he's hungry right" he said about to walk out the room. "i doubt it" i said turning around to get comfy in my bed.

matt pov:

i walked out leaving y/n to sleep. i walked around swaying him which helped a little but he would start again. "hey it's okay" i said trying to soothe him. i tried laying on the floor with him to see if it helped him idk be free. nothing. trying letting his listen to water maybe it relaxed him, nope. "it's okay,daddy's here" i said kissing his forehead. i propped him up by my chest and it seemed to calm him down. all i heard was sniffles. "shh it's okay" is all i could think of to say. it was around 2 in the morning now. it felt like forever tho. i say on the couch holding him in my arms still making sure he was safe and closed my eyes for a little. i told myself i was just going to sit here for a little until he fell asleep but i guess i fell asleep at one point too.

y/n pov:
i woke up somewhere around 2:30 and matt wasn't next to me. i felt bad instantly thinking he was still up with the baby. i walked outside the room and saw him basically laying down with the baby on his chest both sleeping. i took a picture in awe on how much of a good husband he is. that boy is definitely going to be a daddy's boy. i kneeled down kissing matt's forehead and kissing wills head. i lightly gave matt pecks on his face to try and wake him up. his eyes fluttered open smiling when he saw me. "let's get u guys to bed" i whispered. he nodded and slowly sat up holding will still. he took him to his crib and laid down next to me. "your such an amazing dad and husband" i said kissing him. "your an amazing mom and wife" he said smiling. he flipped over and i cuddled him until we went to sleep.