stalker-triplets

requested <3

matt pov:

i went to the gas station around like 12 in the morning to get some snacks for the car video. "hi how r u?" the cashier asked. "i'm good and u?" i responded handing him my items. "good" he said scanning them. he finished and handed me the items. "drive home safe" the guy said as i walked out. i looked at him weird and went back to the car. "what the fuck" i thought out loud. all i heard was "drive home safe" repeating. that guy doesn't even know me why would he say such a comment? i'm def over thinking it. i started to drive home and stopped at a red light. a car pulled up behind me, a  black toyota.

the light turned green and i continued to drive. i started to pull into my neighborhood and i just noticed the car was still behind me. not as close but i knew it was the same car. i turned so it wouldn't know where my house was. i lost sight of it and started to head to my house until i saw it pull up again. i felt my heart pounding. "shit" i whispered. i was parked in-front of my house already.  i called chris, no answer. i called nick, he answered. "nick i need u too come down to the front door" i whispered. "what why?" he said. i paused to lock the car doors. "someone followed me home" i said w a shaky voice. "WHAT" i hear from the other line. i hung up and looked at side mirrors.

i saw someone get out the car. i sunk down into my seat. they couldn't see me from the outside but i could see them. i saw as they creeped up around the car trying to look inside. the person took pictures and i heard them laughing. then they went to my side door and tried to open it. i covered my mouth before anything came out. then i heard the front door open from the house. "HEY I CALLED THE COPS" i hear nick yell. the person runs off and drives off. nick comes to the car and i open it for him. "matt omg-" he said before i threw myself into his arms.

-later-

-after matt explained everything that happen-
"i'm so sorry that happened matt, i should have been there" chris sighed. "it's okay nick came in time and ur here now, that's what matters...

the next few weeks

nick pov;

the next few weeks matt's been extremely clingy w me and chris. i don't mind that much but i coukd tell he was scared to be alone. for car videos if he had to step out he'd make sure one of us go w him. even in the house he's always with one of us or both of us. sleeping was another thing.

"i'm going to bed guys" chris said going under the blanket. matt stared at chris and i. "what?" i said. chirs opened the blanket for and matt got in beside him. "ohh" i say sitting beside them. "if anything wakw one of us up okay" i said stroking matt's hair back. "thank u guys it means a lot" he said.