hungover-matt

requested<3
tw;m: mentions of throwing up

y/n pov: i woke up extremely tired from last night. its a bit of a long story but bascially me and matt went to a party. not just any party, an influencer invited us. And that some how resulted in matt drinking. and we'll be ended up drunk.
-
i sat beside him until he woke up, i already prepared advil, water, and Gatorade beside him. it wasn't his first time but it's always bad since he doesn't do it often at all. i heard shuffling beside me. "babe" i whispered. he groaned and put a pillow over his head. i got up and shut the curtains so basically no light came in. "babe good morning" i said in a low voice going to his side of the bed. "goodmorning" he groaned. i slowly took the pillow of his head and kissed his cheek. "how u feelin" i crouched next to him caressing his face. "i feel like shit" he mumbled  opening his eyes slightly. "baby i need u to sit up and take some advil" i said. he slightly nodded and sat up slowly grabbing his head. "fuck" he groaned. i opened the bottle and handed him a pill. he took it and closed his eyes for a moment.

"matt?" i said sitting in-front of him. "mhm" is all he could manage to say. "do u need to throw up or anything" i asked. "i don't think so, but i'm hungry" he said softly. "u want pancakes or cereal" i asked. "cereal" he said looking up at me. he looked so tired. which explains a lot. i'm going to have to tell him everything that went on last night.
-
he finished his cereal and  managed to get up and brush his teeth. he's been gone for a minute i thought to myself. i got up and went to the bathroom and opened the door slightly. "u ok" i said. "mhm, just feeling a little weird" he said leaning on the counter. i slipped in closing the door. "what's up" i asked rubbing his back. "i feel sick" he mumbled quickly going to the toilet.
after a minute of him throwing up he sat back and leaned his head on my shoulder. "babe let's go to bed" i said getting in-front of him and helping him up.
-
4pm now

he's been asleep on my chest for 4 hours now. i'll be honest i thought he was dead until he slightly moved to get more comfortable. i rubbed his back, played with his hair, scraped his back. anything to help him slightly feel better. We tried advil again since he threw it up, and then i put a hot rag on his head for the headache.

i scrolled on my phone looking for some food to but for us. chris and nick also stayed in there rooms only heard a few things in the kitchen but besides that, they must have been tired too. "babe" i heard matt mumble. "yeah" i said looking down. "i'm hungry" he said. "last time u said that u threw up" i said giggling. he looked up at me, i could see his eye bags and red strained eyes. "babee" he whined putting his head in the crook of my neck. "fine what do u want" i said. he sat up slowly and leaned his head against my shoulder. "mcdonald's" he said softly. "out of all food places, that one" i said. "mhm" he said proud of his answer. i looked up the food and ordered it.

"how are u feeling" i asked rubbing his back. "bit better, i don't feel like throwing up anymore so that's a plus" he said. i nodded passing him the water bottle, "keep drinking water" i said. he nodded, he sat up and drank some, "did i do anythinf embarrassing or anything" he asked. i almost bursted out laughing knowing what he's done. "u don't remember at all?" i asked. "ummm" he said closing his eyes to think. "to be honest all i remember was us going to the kitchen to get pizza" he said. "well here's a video" i said pulling it up. it was a video of him singing karaoke with chris who was also drunk, then a video of him acting like he was in the titanic, and and other video of him trying to get on my back for a piggy back ride. "oh my god" he said turning red. "did i atleast get a piggyback ride" he said giggling. "with the best of my ability id say u did" i said making us both laugh.
-
mcdonald's came, i ordered for chris and nick aswell. nick came downstairs and chris came upstairs, "how are u guys feeling" i said grinning. "fuck off" they both responded which made me and matt laugh. they took the mcdonald's bags and started to go back to there rooms "wait guys" i said stopping them in there tracks. "did u guys take the advil i out on ur tables" i said. "yeah, thank u" chris said really genuine. "thank u babe" nick said aswell. me and matt finished up our mcdonald's and finished eating.
-
we got ready for bed early, matt laid back on my chest eyes closed. "im never drinking like that again" he said mumbling. "wanna see the video agai-", "noo"he said, "i love u" i said giggling. "i love u" he said kissing me.