golden retriever bf-chris

y/n pov:
my boyfriend, chris sturniolo. He's always been. way more hyper than me. i won't lie. i was kind of at matt's level. me and matt always got a long pretty well but something just sparked in my chris. something about me wanting to sit in bed all day and him wanting to go out and just maybe do something exciting was fun. i like to keep my thoughts to myself sometimes, especially on the days im overthinking to much. But he knows how to snap me out if it. probably because he's done it with matt so many times. But he just knows me, he's okay with me being a little "boring" or just wanting to relax.

3 months later we ended up dating.

5 months later he's never made me feel so comfortable with myself.

"BABEEEE" i hear him yell from downstairs, his room. "yessss" i yell back. he comes running up the stairs in cow hat, he runs towards me on the couch and jumps on top of me. "oof" i say as his body laid on mine. "hi baby" i say rubbing his back. "can we plz go out today" he says looking into my eyes. sometimes he was just filled with so much energy. "we can get dressed up and take picture by that park u wanted to" he said playing with the string of my hoodie. "fine, only bc you've actually survived staying in doing nothing with me" i say. "thank u baby, i love you" he said in between pecks.

don't get me wrong there were days chris also wanted to stay in but most the time he's always wanting to do something. we walk through the park and there was water sprinklers on as we were about to walk by. "there no way i'm getting my outfit wet, i haven't even taken my pictures. "i have an idea" he said. "what?" i asked looking at him. he took his jean jacket off and wrapped it around my shoulders. "ok jump on me" he said grinning. "come again?" i said giggling. "jump on me, trust me" he said putting his hands out.

i did it making sure the jean jacket was still on me. he wrapped his arms around me and made sure mt clothes were covered. "okay like scoot like a little more up so ur like almost taller than the sprinklers" he said holding me. i did so, he started to walk through the row of sprinklers getting all wet. i managed to pull my phone out and take a video of how cute he was being. "ur such a gentlemen, thank u" i say kissing his cheek. After a fit of laughers he let me down and kissed me. "anything for my princess" he says. "i love u" i say kissing his cheek. i wrapped my arm around his arm. he took some pictures of me and then us together. he titled the caption of the picture of me and him wet beside me "anything for my princess".

these were moments i knew he was the one. The person i knew i could spend eternity with.

(sorry if this one kinda sucked i was dozing off a bit writing💀)