hurting-matt

here ur request!! sorry i disappeared but i'm back again!!💕💕

💕💕

y/n pov:

matt hasn't texted me at all today. usually he would call for me to come over or something but nope,nothing. i was actually kind of worried since he hasn't really been himself these  few months. i would mention it but he'd just say he's tired or something. i know he has anxiety which i always help out on. he always opens up to me and stuff. but lately it's like he's blocking me out. but specifically today he's completely ghosted me which of course has me concerned. i left and headed to his house straight away. i got to his house and texted him just incase. i waited a few but no response. chris opened the door for me and we had small talk. then i mentioned matt.

"chris has matt done anything today with u guys?" i asked. "uh no... actually he's kind of been lazy today hasn't done much" he said flopping on the couch. "i'm going to go upstairs" i fake smiled. "okay" he said giving me a thumbs up.  i headed to his room and his door was closed. i knocked on it.
no response. i slowly turned the knob which was unlocked. i opened slowly and nobody was in there.

i went to the bathroom next. the light was on. nick was in his room and Chris was downstairs. do it had to be matt. "matty?" i asked from the door. "y/n?!?" he said panicked. "uh- ye-yeah it's me baby u ok?" i asked leaning on the door. no response. "matt?" i asked again. i heard a lot of noise like moving and dropping. "g-give me a sec" he said. i turned the door knob slightly and opened the door. one hand was over his arm and i saw blood slipping threw his fingers. "matt?!? holy shit" i said coming in and  closing the door. he wouldn't look me in the eyes. "matt did u get hurt or.." i said. "i-" he said. i looked around for more answers. there was blood on the counter and then it caught my eye. a razor was on the counter with blood on it. my hand was covering my mouth, i was trying to stop myself from crying or even shedding a tear. i had to stay strong for matt.

"honey.." i said looking at him. his eyes were glossy. i looked three cabinets and found a first aid kit. "lemme see" i said wiping his tears. he took his hand away from his arm and there was 3 fresh cuts. i dabbed a little bit of peroxide and wiped it down. then wrapped cloth around it to stop it from bleeding. "i-i'm so sorry" he said breaking down into sobs. "matt don't be sorry" i said. i pulled him into a hug and held him. i ran my fingers threw his hair. i grabbed his arm and kissed his white scars. "i love u" i said kissing another one. i heard him sniffle.

"u don't have to right now, but i'm here for u matty" i said. we were sat down against the wall his head on my shoulder. "i wanted to feel real? i guess, like i don't know. everything feels so fake and i'm just so stupid and i'm such a baby and-" he said cutting himself off. "i'm just tired of it. i know this isn't right.. it just made me feel a little less unreal. i felt it, the pain" he said. "matt, why didn't u tell me any of this before, does chris and nick know?" i asked. "no, and i'm sorry i didn't want to be a burden. and there no light way to saying i'm cutting myself" he said. "i know baby but if we talk abt how it's feeling it maybe u tell nick and chris and talk abt how ur feeling then maybe it will help?" i said. he nodded. i walked him to him room and he layed on my chest. "sorry i've been distant" he mumbled tiredly. "it's ok sweetheart  i'm here for u ok, u don't need to do this anymore u can talk to me" i said kissing the top of his head. "i love u y/n thank u" he said kissing my cheek.