Movie theater-chris

i love this photo of nick n matt.
i cant fucking sleep😀

chris pov:

"alr u guys ready to go to the movies" i asked walking in the living room. "yeah nick just went to changed his shoes" matt said. "can we wait in the car" i asked. "dan u really wanna see this movie" matt laughed. "yeah i mean we haven't been to the movies since the scream premiere" i said. "right.." he said looking at me suspiciously. "what bro" i said. "ik what this is abt" he said. "literally what" i said looking to the side. "you like the girl there don't u" he said. "what?!" he said. silence. "fuck okay yes i mean she was so pretty and like really nice when she talked to me yk like a lot of eye contact" i said giving in.

"okay.. and how do yk she  works there?" matt asked. "bc i may have stalked her a bit and like as we leaved i saw her at the counter like cleaning up" i said. "jesus stalker much" he said. "okay what's all this fuss abt" nick said walking in, "chris likes a girl he saw at the movies" matt blurted. "oooo ik who it is" nick said. "what?" i said looking up immediately at him. "it's y/n right she's works at the movie theater?" he said squinting his eyes. "uhh idk her name but she works there" i say. "hold on how dyk her name?"i asked. "bc when i saw her at the premiere we just talked at the counter for a bit, she knew how i was and we hit it off, i got her instagram" he said coming up to me with his phone. "jesus nick, your my guy" i said dabbing him up.

he showed me her instagram, friends, travel, pictures of herself. "wow" i said scrolling, "she's gorgeous" i said. "well let's not waste anymore time let's go" nick said.
-
"okay" i said taking a deep breath in. "lemme do my thing, she orders for tickets u guys go in the other line for food" i said. they nodded, shit now it's just me. i waited in line and me and her already made eye contact. her mannerisms looked so sweet. it came up to me and i just admired her. "um hey" she said giggling, cheeks blushing. "oh i'm hi sorry" i said looking down feeling the blood rush to my cheeks. okay chris calm down, need to be smooth abt this. "so can i get um these movie tickets" i said pointing at whatever interesting movie i saw. i sheepishly smiled up at her. "yeah sure how many?" she asked. "3" i said. she pressing some buttons, "alr u can choose what row you want to be in" she said. i picked the row and she pressed more buttons. "um i just wanted to say that you look really pretty and i was wondering if we can go out sometime" i said rubbing my neck. "oh, thank u, i would love that" she said. "my names y/n" she said putting a strand of hair back. "i'm chris" i said blushing. she handed me the receipt n tickets. 

"when do u get off work y/n" i said moving aside for the next customer. "around 5" she said smiling. "okay, before u head home wanna walk around the plaza for a bit" i asked. wow i'm being bold. "yeah sure, don't mind me in my work uniform" she said chuckling.

y/n pov:
"next time it can be in your regular clothes" he said winking and walking away. i laughed it off and served the next customer. wow chris sturniolo just asked me out. ofc i knew who he was i know his brother nick and also am not stupid i watch them on youtube. there everywhere and- "uh hello?l the heard. "oh i'm so sorry, here's your ticket" i said handing it to her. i didn't even realized i spaced out.
-

it was close to 5 and i was getting ready to switch with my coworker. i went in the back and grabbed my purse. i looked around and didn't see them. shit was he just fuckinf around or something. i started to walk out the door and i saw him sitting on a bench with his brothers. i heard mumbles, "oh hey! y/n" chris called out. i turned around smiling. he didn't forget.