shit party-matt

nick pov:
me chris and matt were at a party. me and chris were in the kitchen grabbing some pizza but matt disappeared. "where tf is he" i said. "no idea" chris said looking around. "you don't think he's drinking right?" i say. "um.. honestly i hope not. he seemed pretty bummed" chris said. "do u think it would get to that point?" i asked. chris looked at me w worry now. "idk" he said softly looking around now. previously y/n was suppose to come with us. but something happened between her and matt. i wasn't sure was it was bc he hasn't spoken about. he was mad and sad at the same time. but he still wanted to come here.

we looked around and saw him know where here. we went upstairs where it was more quiet. seemed like where matt would be. we looked in rooms opening doors and we might have walked in on someone.. well yk. "if he's not in this door i'm going to lose my shit" chris says. i open the door and see a shot sticking out of the bath tub. "that's matt shoe" chris exclaimed going in past me. we opened the shower curtain.

"matt??" i say in shock. we see a drunk matt laying in the bathtub completely wasted. he had a bottle of whine in his hand. i closed the door locking it. "matthew bernard sturniolo" chris say pissed off. "chris calm down he's not himself rn" i try to say. he looks at me and shuts up. "sweetheart what's wrong" i say stroking his hair back. he looked at me his eyes half way open. "matt?" chris said kneeling down too. "i'm.. doing great he slurs. "jesus christ" chris said standing up. "matt why did u drink half a bottle of fucking whine" i say. he slowly looked at the whine and laid his head down in the bathtub and shrugged. i tried taking the whine bottle of his hand but he held on tight. "stop!" he raised his voice. chris looked back in shock.

"matt i'm done. what happen between u and y/n" he says grabbing the white bottle out of his hand. "she.. she" he slurred rubbing his eyes. "she saw the girl kissing me" he slurred. "but it wasn't my fault but she was so mad and" he choked out. "matty" i cooed. "sh- she didn't let me explain" he slurred looking up at me. "she kissed me right as she walks in, i couldn't explain myseld bc she had alrwsy walked out"he continues. "and she didn't want to talk to me she said, "leave me alone", i've never seen her look so hurt" he said tears coming out his eyes now. "matty it's not your fault it was in the heat of the moment" chris said. "drinking isn't the answer tho" i say stoking his hair back. "i- i know but idk" he said rubbing his face. "i feel really hot rn" he slurred laying back down in the bathtub.

"shit, chris what do we do" i say standing up. "first get him water, second maybe we should call y/n" he said rubbing his neck. i looked down at matt looking like he was about to pass out. "i'm just in shock" i said. "let's just call y/n" chris said.
i nodded. he pulled his phone out tapping on her number. or rings. rings. "hey chris" she said. "hey y/n we have a problem.." chris said.

-part 2 coming soon 😀-