"communication is key"-matt

matt pov:
"guys ever since i asked y/n to be my gf which was 3 months ago i'm always the one asking to hang out" i said. i did very much realize i was stressing over something probably stupid a pacing around for no reason but it just made me overthink a lot . "matt calm down, talk to her about it maybe she'll tell u why" nick said. "why do u know something abt it" i said eyeing him. "no.. just ask her matt communication is key" he said laughing. i rolled my eyes and texted her if she wanted to come over. she said yes. "another thing is even when i do always text her id she wants to hang out she always down" i said. "isn't that a good thing" chris said. "yes.." i said.

am i really just overthinking this?!

she came over 20 minutes later. "hey babe" i said bringing her in a hug. "hey" she said kissing me. we went upstairs talking about random stuff things she bought the other day.

"babe" i said. "yeah" she said getting comfy on my bed. "can i ask you something" i said a little nervous. "ofc my love" she said. just hearing her say my love made butterflies erupt in my stomach. "yk im always the one asking to hangout ever since we started dating, and i'm not mad ofc i was just wondering if you've noticed" i said clearly anxious. she came closer to me and held my hands kissing my cheek. "i know, im sorry" she said looking down. "it's just.. i guess i never really talked about my last relationship" she said. "you can tell me anything" i said lifting her chin back up to look at me.

"i was the one who always communicated it resolved problems the one who was always straight forward and it was like nothing seemed to work i always bought gifts i always just did everything i wasn't really appreciated as much so now i just feel like i might be a burden if i text you to much or annoying if i gift u stuff to much yk" she said her eyes getting glossy. "you will never be a burden to me, and i'm not them everything is fair here all that matters is us" i said kissing her forehead. she had a soft smile on her face. "sorry if i brought some bad memories back up i guess i just felt like u didn't want to hang out that much" i said. "ofc i want to hangout i literally always want to be with u" she said cupping my face. "we need to communicate more, i really love you" i said kissing her. "i love you too matt, thank u for understanding" she said smiling. after we solved that we cuddled up and watched movies. :)