insomia-chris

chirs pov:
2 am.
i was exhausted

i looked over and could see y/n sleeping. my beautiful girlfriend. even while sleeping i coukd look at her. as creepy as that sounds i just loved her so much. i didn't wanna disturb her sleeping bc she hasn't gotten the best sleep either. i think it might be all the jet lag. i sat in bed staring at the ceiling. thoughts consuming me. once she told me to drink a glass of milk. i slowly got up trying not to mama noise.
-
i sat on the couch drinking my glass of milk.
3am.
i sighed annoyed.
i walked to matt's room and see him awake. "chris what" matt said on his phone. "i can't sleepppp" i whined. "usually id let u in but u have a whole gf ask her" matt said going back on his phone. "fine, goodnighttt" i said. "goodnight" i hear him say.
-
i head back down and get in the bed. i felt my eyes tired but i just couldn't sleep. i see a flash of light and look beside me. "babe?" i whispered. "where'd u go" she said. "i went to get milk" i said. "what the hell" she said. "babe" i said laying down. "mhm" she said. "i can't sleep" i said.

"come here" she mumbled. i felt her arms around me and i laid on her chest. she played with my hair for a little while but then started scratching my back. i felt myself dozing off.

-
y/n pov
i scratched his back and closed my eyes. focusing on his steady breathing. "thank u" he mumbled. i smiled to myself. "goodnight baby" i said.

-CHEESY IK-
requests are always open ❤️ thank u for all the support. ik it's just like writing imagines and stuff. but u guys commenting and liking it or just viewing it in general just makes me feel so happy thag i guys like what i write. i love u guys 🫶