doctors-triplets

here's the first request!!

tw: needles

nick pov:
it was matt's doctored app today. i had to go wake him up.

"matty wake up u have to go to the doctors" i say softly while shaking him a little. he groaned and flipped sides. "matty cmon u have 10 minutes to get up and come eat food" i sah walking out the room.

-10 minutes later-

i heard footsteps coming down stairs.
matt walks into the kitchen and me and chris were on the counter eating. "morning matty" chris said flirty. "really this early in the morning" matt groaned. "matt why r u in the bad mood" chris asked. "he has a doctors app" i mumbled munching on my cereal. matt slumped into his seat and ate toast with bread. "that's all ur having" chris asked. matt nodded.

-at the doctors-

we got to the doctors and i could tell matt was nervous. he kept zoning out and fiddling with his fingers. "matty it's ok" i said comforting him. he looked up from his gaze and smiled. "matthew sturniolo" the doctors called out. we all headed inside. me and chris sat in chairs while matt sat in the main seat. he did all his check ups the normal stuff. then we were waiting for the doctor to come back. "ok u have 2 shots to take" the doctor said laying out the materials. matt gave us a quick glance.

me and chris new how bad matt hated needles. "uh- is this necessary" chris asked. "yes, it's for the flus" he said getting the needle ready.

chris pov:

i sat next to matt and grabbed his hand. he looked at me in fear. "it's ok" i whispered pulling him closer to me. "ok here we go" the doctor said getting like with the needle. "matt i need u to relax ur arm for me" they said. matt did so and squeezed my hand. the first shot. he winced and then pulled himself together. i saw his eyes tear up a little and he kept blinking back. the doctor grabbed the other shot and didn't even give a count down. they gave him a shot and matt squeezed my hand so hard it it felt like ot wws going to come off. it was wuick and the cocorota out and bandaid. then we left and went home.

"u ok matty" i said while goinf informed the house
"my arm hurts really bad" he said not moving it once. "matty twke some advil or something" nick said. "it's fine" he said drinking water.

later

matt and me are watching spongebob. he was cuddled up next to me. nick beside him moved to get more comfy and hit his arm on accident.  "OWW" matt said hokdinf his arm. "NICK!" i yell holding matt. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" nick yelled back. "matty it's ok" i say to him. he nodded. "thanks for being there for me earlier" matt mumbled tiredly. "ofc matty ik u hate needles" i said rubbing his back. "i was there too iditots" nick said. "love u nick" i said letting nick rest his head on my  shoulder.