nightmare-chris

i went to there last tour show and i can't get over it :( i love them sm.
hope u guys r doing well<3 haven't uploaded in like a month  bc of school.

chris pov:
i was walking around in my summer house in cape cod. i was hanging out w matt and nick and a few other friends. we were all talking and i had this feeling to look to my right. as i turned my head all i see is a giant window. "guys do u see that?" nick said pointing to outside. "i think it's a nun" matt said. before i could take a deep breath the nun was coming at me in full speed. i coukd see the nuns face so detailed from a far. it looked so terrifying. i looked over at  nick and matt there faxe we're moving and shifting.i couldn't move.

y/n pov:
i heard shuffling beside me just thinking chris was moving to get comfortable. i flipped sides was now facing towards chris. i saw his head rise up and arms try and hold him self up. i turned mt phone light on and sat up. "he-help" was all i can make out to what he was saying. he kept mumbling and i softly pushed his head back to the pillow since it looked like  it was going to fly off. i heard him whimpering (NOT LIKE THAT DONT BE WEIRD) trying to get out of the sleep paralysis he was having. i wrapped my arms around his back bringing him to my chest. i rubbed his neck and i felt his body jolt. "am i awake" he asked frightened. "yeah ur okay baby" i said rubbing his back. "your okay, your awake" i said putting my hand on his cheek. he looked into my eyes trying to analyze if what i was saying was true.

"i'll go get u some water" i said. he nodded.

i came back with water and saw playing around with his fingers. "what happen" i asked softly, i handed him the water and he shifted so he was facing towards me. "it was a regular dream until this nun and it looked so scary, and matt and nicks face were moving around and it didn't look normal and the nun was running at us and i can remember trying to lock the door by the big window and i just couldn't move" he said all in one breath. "hey it's okay, your okay now, fuck that nun. your safe now" i said cupping his face. he smiled at me weakly, he leaned in and kissed me. i looked at the time, 4 am. he finished the cup of water and laid down snuggled up into the bed. "thank god i'm out of that dream" he said smiling. i laid down and shut the light off.

"thank u" he mumbled. "for what?" i asked moving some hair from his face. "for being here for me" he said putting his hand on my cheek. his thumb rubbed my  cheek back and forth. "u going back to sleep?" i asked. "hell no" he said. he moved and laid on my chest. i put the blanket fully over him until his neck and played with his hair. "i love u" he said kissing my cheek. "i love u too baby" i said. we laid there in comfortable silence enjoying each-other company, saying things occasionally.  eventually chris fell asleep in my arms and i fell asleep in his.