NEW BOOK

Hey guys! I know Book 2 of The Lost Crown series is taking a while so while you wait, here is another book which you can enjoy!

LEX TALIONIS

Alexander Hayes: 25, a bodyguard, best in his field

A long-term enemy and some rumours had him jobless for two years before his late father's friend brought a job for him. He didn't want to accept it, knowing who it was... but how could he say no, knowing who it was?

Ailee Jenkins: 23, the chief editor in a publishing company, doesn't want a bodyguard.

Her sister's death had already left her family in shambles. She was holding onto her failing relationship like it was her lifeline. And then there was the threat of her stalker. She didn't want a bodyguard, so why was she slowly losing herself in those familiar blue eyes that somehow started making the world less dark, and life, a little easy?

____|~.~|____

"W-What are you doing?"

"Making sure Ella isn't having any doubts about us," he said and rested his chin on top of my head. He's so tall it's unfair.

I scoffed mentally.

"Let me go," I whispered, not wanting to get the attention of Ella as she spoke to my friends. I tried to stand back up but he pulled me against him harder, making me struggle. However, he was not having any of it.

"Do you really wanna cause trouble?"

"I am not!" I exclaimed silently.

"Two things can happen right now," he leaned further down, his lips once again on my ear, I swear this man is killing me today, "Either the Millers will start doubting us, or they will think we are two horny adults because you are waking up a monster I am sure you have no plan of satiating."

My cheeks flamed. Sure enough, I did feel the growing bulge against my lower back and holy baby Jesus was it big!

I gulped and stilled as he hummed again, clearly satisfied.

Jerk!

____|~.~|____

Happy reading! ❤