Chapter 10:- Date??

"I should, this is important"

The warm water hit his face and trickled down his body as Xavier pushed his hair back from over his forehead. His eyes were on the wall and there was a gentle smile on his face. The smile, which only the thought of his soul mate can induce in him.

He turned the shower off and used his hands to remove the droplets of water on his face. Taking a towel, he wrapped it around himself before he left the bathroom. However, the man was startled when he saw Ileana sitting on his bed.

However, this expression on her face was not that of Ileana's. She had that mischievous expression on her face that cannot be compared to anyone and Xavier instantly smiled, "Hey, there."

"Big bro!" the girl exclaimed with a cheery smile. She got up and embraced him tightly, not caring that he was just covered in a towel, "So glad to see you," she muttered, "Even though I'd have preferred to see you in clothes," She smirked.

"Good to know you are still you're crazy self," Xavier smirked. Evelyn was the fun twin while Ileana was the one who was the mother hen.

However, as soon as Xavier had finished his sentence, Evelyn hit him behind his head, making him frown, "That was for not telling me that you met your mate!" she exclaimed trying to be fake angry.

"You just came." She smirked on hearing him, "Also, where are our parents?" Xavier asked.

"Well, they said they will be back in another week. Now, do not change the topic, tell me all about her!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Xavier turned around and entered his walk-in closet, he knew when he walks back into his room, his sister will be right there waiting for the deets.

"Okay, so what do you want to know?" He asked as he sat in front of her, now in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

"Who is she? Where is she from?" Evelyn asked as she sat with her legs folded on the bed.

"Well, she's Selena Wilson." Evelyn's eyes widened, "She was going to be the future alpha of the Lunar Eclipse pack when her..."

"Her pack got attacked by hunters," she breathed out. Evelyn's eyes were wide, "Please tell me she was in hiding and it's not what I think?" She asked, her voice getting softer as she reached the end.

"She was taken," Xavier whispered, "She had been kept prisoner there, for two years."

"I can't even imagine," Evelyn whispered and Xavier responded by nodding solemnly.

"Anyway," Xavier said, "The good thing is that she's here now. And she's okay now. She's back into training and she is awesome," Xavier said dreamily, "She is so freaking strong. Even after all these, she trained today for the first time, and she still fought better than our trained warriors."

Evelyn smiled on seeing her brother like this, he looked absolutely love-struck and seeing her older brother, who was always so serious about protecting his pack, Evelyn also couldn't wait to finally meet the girl.

Evelyn was going to speak but then a knock sounded on the door and Ryan peeked in, "Xavier, you have a call scheduled with the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack."

He smiled on seeing Evelyn too and she gave him a cheeky grin, "Where is my sister, Mr. Beta?"

Ryan rolled his eyes while still smiling before he spoke, "She's in the other room with Selena,"

Within a blink of an eye, Evelyn was off the bed, she pushed Ryan away from the door. "Let me go meet my sisters, move aside now," she said as she crossed Ryan making the two guys chuckle.