XLVIII. You're Just A Teenager

This is where we move onto s5! It loosely follows the timeline but I am adding my own parts in too, same with the past chapters.

As always, thank you for the support and hope you enjoy! :) <3

--

Terry Silver grinned at Lainey. She shuddered as he stared down at her with angry eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Lainey asked as she shoved her car keys into her back pocket.

"I could ask you the same thing, young LaRusso."

"Huh?"

"Outside my dojo."

"Your dojo?"

"Precisely."

Lainey looked around - no sign of John Kreese.

"What about... Kreese?"

"He got... held up," Terry explained.

"Right."

"So, you want to take a look inside?"

Lainey had no idea what kind of stupidity overtook her body - but she agreed. She stupidly agreed to follow the man inside of this brand new dojo.

As she did - she was taken aback at how modern and pristine it was - nothing like the old dojo back in Reseda.

She looked around the room - the mats, the equipment. Everything was definitely paid for by Silver.

"So, what do you think, little LaRusso? Nice huh?" Terry said smugly.

Lainey winced at the newfound nickname. She didn't reply. She merely looked around as he stood beside her watching her every move.

"You know... You can still come back to us," Terry stated.

"No way in hell."

"That was a quick choice." Terry pursed his lips. "Perhaps too quick..." He walked towards a punchbag at the far end of the very large dojo. "Don't you want to try out, at least once?"

"The time I spent here was enough," Lainey stated shakily.

"Well, why are you here now?" Terry asked as he walked towards her. "Did you think about that one?"

Lainey shrugged. "You literally asked me to look around."

"And you said yes, LaRusso." Terry nodded. "If you get bored of not doing karate - Cobra Kai is waiting for you."

"Why would I ever come back after what you put me through? After what you put my dad through? After what happened to Eli here before you even came along?" Lainey raged.

Terry cut her off. "I had nothing to do with Eli, kid."

"But you threatened to kill him!"

"Kill him?" Terry chuckled. "Lainey - that was nothing compared to what I could do."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're a fighter, Lainey. A real good one. You're not just tough, you're smart. And that spirit of yours? Exactly like your old man!"

Lainey could feel herself shaking with every new word that rolled off his venomous tongue. She wanted to lash out. But this was Terry Silver.

"Would you consider rejoining us? Once your hand is healed...." he stated as he pointed towards her injury.

"Why would I join you when your student inflicted harm on me?" she asked. "Grace is a bitch!"

Terry cackled. "Touche."