LXXXIII. She's A Biker Chick

"Are they actually going to talk about it?" Eli asked with a raised brow as he looked across at his girlfriend from his sitting position in his gaming chair as she sat cross legged on his bed.

Lainey nodded. "That's what my mom said last night."

"Well shit."

"I thought it was pretty obvious, didn't you?" she asked.

"Well, no. Not really. My first instinct was, well it's amazing everyone's finally getting on but it seems they're all set on ambushing us." Eli groaned. "Jesus Christ, I hope mom doesn't bring her boyfriend home with her."

"You'll have to meet him sooner or later," Lainey responded.

"Yeah - but not when she's gonna talk to us about fucking."

Lainey cringed at his words. "My mom knows we had sex yesterday," she admitted.

"You're serious? How?"

"What do you think?" she replied sarcastically as she pointed to the markings on her neck.

"Shit..." Eli drew a breath. "Sorry..."

"Don't be." Lainey scooted to the edge of the bed and leaned over to Eli, her hands pressed against his knees. "I'm so glad I was able to share that with you again." She laughed lightly. "But next time you want to give me a hickey, do it somewhere only you'll be able to know where it is."

Eli groaned at her words. "You're giving me ideas, already."

Lainey giggled. "And maybe... I can return the favour."

Eli's throat tightened at her words. "God, can we not talk about this?" he whined. "My mom will be home soon, we cannot get into this again." He cleared his throat. "I wrote about it in my diary, y'know?"

"Huh?"

"The one Doctor Miller told us to use."

Lainey's body warmed at his words. "R-really?"

"Of course I did. That was such a special moment for us, I'm obviously going to write about it."

Lainey giggled. "I hope your mom doesn't find the journal."

"God, me too." He sighed deeply, in an attempt to not think about having sex, he changed the subject. "How about I take you out somewhere nice soon?"

"Where did you have in mind?" Lainey asked.

"Maybe the roller rink? I heard it's 80's night soon."

"That sounds cute! What would we dress as though?"

"No idea, you can pick."

Lainey laughed. "You're trusting me to pick your 80s themed outfit?"

"Sure - why not."

"Well, in that case let's go as Michael and Star."

"Who?"

Lainey rolled her eyes. "I really need to educate you. They're from The Lost Boys."

"Oh, the leather dude and the biker chick?"

"She's not a biker chick."

"Well, she rides on the back of the motorcycle with Kiefer Sutherland."

"I know she does."

"Well, there you have it. She's a biker chick." Eli laughed. "Does this mean I'll get to take the motorcycle?" Eli asked as he stood up from the chair and plopped down onto the bed with an exhale.