Tears go unheard but not Unseen

He still made fake-grabby hands at the deer and tickled him on the side. He doubted Eddy was ticklish - Brett wasn't - so he let his fingers run over the ribs in a playful manner.

That assumption was wrong: Eddy was very, very ticklish. The deer shrieked, although laughter started to bubble out of him. Just because he was laughing, did not mean he liked it! He tried to wiggle away but it was a bit hard when he was a big deer lying on his back. Who knew that would make it harder for him to escape Brett's tickles?

Stumped to make this discovery, the fingers of the faun halted. But they returned with vigor!

Both of Brett's hands attacked Eddy's side and he tickled the deer without mercy!

Eddy screamed even more. Tickles were the absolute worst. No wonder people thought goats as satanic, what Brett was doing to him right now was pure evil. Only a devil goat would be capable of causing this much suffering.

"Aaaahh, please! Mercy!" Eddy cried out in his fit of laughter.

"No, no mercy!" Brett laughed together with the deer and got even up so he could tickle more surface, "I will never show mercy to you!" Not with tickles anyway.

Eddy had to escape! He didn't know how to go about escaping, which was the worst part. He had to gather some sort of momentum to roll himself and maybe crawl away. There was no way he'd be able to get up quick enough, without accidentally hurting Brett. Thus crawling would be his only option.

Seeing that Eddy planned something, Brett was bold enough to hasten to sit on Eddy's ribs to tickle the deer better. He was wary of the hooves but he trusted the other half-man to not kick him. His attack continued, his laughter rolled off his lips and he was actually having a lot of fun.

Eddy flailed as he screamed and laughed, maybe he would just have to roll on top of Brett. Sacrifices had to be made, and this was one of them. He rolled on top of Brett! Still trying to be careful as to not crush Brett.

Brett shrieked loudly when he was trapped underneath the heavy deer. This was not how he planned it! Well, he didn't even plan anything of it in the first place but oh well. He thrashed but quickly realized Eddy was holding him down good. He flopped on the ground and sighed, still grinning. The warm body on top of him was nice. But now in a different way than before. Way, way different.

The best he could do was either plead for mercy and not tickle Eddy anymore or tickle him harder. He opted for the first option.

"Please, oh merciful deer-king, please let me go. I meant no harm." The giggle between the words didn't help at all and it was not to be taken seriously.

"Why should I show you mercy when you haven't shown me any, huh? How do I know you won't tickle me again?" Eddy smiled down at Brett, he wasn't all too concerned or upset about the tickling. The tickling was still a low blow though and an awful thing. He just wasn't mad about said awful thing.

"I swear I will maybe not tickle you again," The 'maybe' was whispered and Eddy was close enough to still hear it. Also, his cute round deer-ears were very good at picking up even the tiniest of sounds. Brett knew that and Eddy knew that. Not to mention Eddy could probably read the 'maybe' off of Brett's lips anyway, "I swear, I promise. Big, big promise!"

For good measure Brett flattened his ears against the skull and looked up with big, brown eyes, even going as far as biting his lower lip.

Eddy caved automatically when it came to that look. He was all too sensitive when it came to the puppy dog look, and it made his heart leap.