Respect your Elders, unless...

The next day dawned and Brett blinked his sleepy eyes open. He didn't remember falling asleep but he couldn't say he was disappointed by it. The deer was around him and they snuggled the whole night. He even smelled like the other man! Brett sniffed at Eddy and yes indeed, they both kinda smelled like the other one. That brought a big smile and his face.

The fruits were still there where they left it the day before and Brett ate two for breakfast. He should probably go and fetch some more for Eddy but after he ate, he rather snuggled back into the embrace of the deer and dozed off until Eddy awakened.

Eddy woke up in no time, seeing as all they really did for two days was cuddle and sleep. His body was telling him that he didn't need anymore of it and he really didn't need any more of it. He wanted to go outside and stretch his legs that had been cramped up in the den.

When the warm pillow a.k.a. Eddy began to stir, Brett opened his eyes and started petting the head. Only when the deer opened his eyes, he leaned in and kissed the cheek, "Good morning."

"Good morning," Eddy yawned as he tried to stretch a bit from within the den and without trying to kick Brett.

The faun thankfully didn't know how close he was to getting kicked when he leaned in one more time to kiss Eddy again. Only then he got to his hooves and pointed to the opening, "I will go outside and stretch a bit. Maybe you should do that too. But only after you eat the fruits. We still have more than enough for your breakfast left so dig in and then come out. We will stretch unil our bones are cracking!"

Brett laughed and climbed out without giving Eddy a chance to reply. Eddy just grabbed one of the peaches and climbed out too. He needed fresh air and his legs needed movement. The cervitaur did not plan on laying down any longer. If he did, he would probably become one with his moss bed. Then there would be no way he was getting out.

The faun was already doing some stretching exercises, thinking that Eddy would at least eat in peace before he heard the telltale scraping of hooves on the dirt and he turned around, seeing Eddy in the opening of the den.

He blinked confusedly, "Did you already eat breakfast?" If that was true, Eddy was a master fast eater.

"No but I'm going to eat it out here. My legs need to be used, otherwise I simply won't use them," Eddy didn't want to lay down anymore. For now it was time to trot in place as to get his blood flowing. He felt the familiar tingles running through him from not moving in awhile.

"Ah okay. Well, then you can absolutely do it. I just thought you wanted to go slow for today since you ran so much a few days ago that you overheated because of that. I don't want a repeat of that. I really, really don't want that. I was worried sick about you, you know?"

The faun turned around to face Eddy and began to hop first on both legs and then on one, switching between the legs after three hops. Just because he was talking didn't mean he couldn't do his exercise in the meantime as well.

"I will make sure to not worry you again," Eddy smiled softly, but he didn't know how to not do that though. All he could do was try to not make the same mistake twice. The only mistake ever made was the one made twice.
"Ah, don't worry about me worrying. Like I said I will do that anyway. Just take care of your body. And since you are already out, do the stretching exercise I showed you," Brett jumped now up and down before standing a bit wider and bending in one direction, holding the position, and then bending in the other direction. He felt some bones cracking and aligning themselves again and he was happy for it.

Eddy ate his peach quickly bite by bite and then decided to do the stretch that Brett had shown him. He wanted to please the faun, he liked pleasing a lot of people but he had a higher desire to please Brett.