Jiějiě is the Best

After they were done, they sat back on the shore and Brett redid the braid, "Do you want to show me the Aloe plant now?"

"If you think you will need it I can show you. It has many properties to it so it can be helpful in many senses," Belle spoke softly with a smile.

"I mostly want to see it. Since I never encountered one before. It's quite fascinating." Also Brett didn't want to tell Belle what he did to her brother. He had to talk to Eddy about letting Belle know or not. It would make things easier and Belle surely knew why her brother was shunned.

Belle nodded to that with a soft hum, "Alrighty. We will feed your curiosity."

She got up once more, brushing her white fur off as she did. She would show Brett anything he wanted. It didn't hurt to spoil him a little bit.

The faun was happy that Belle, Ray and of course Eddy were so nice! He didn't even think he was spoiled, he was just happy that people actually listened to him and when he asked about something, someone was always happy to help him. He looked over Belle's bright fur and furrowed his brows. Maybe he could make something for her? Well, the fur looked so shiny and from the touch he was able to get earlier, it was soft and sturdy. He doubted he could improve it in any way. So he would stick to the braids and elegant accessories he wanted to gift Belle with. And looking at his own fur, he should really take care of that first before he tried to 'improve' the perfect fur anyway. He got too fast too ahead of himself.

Belle looked at the faun, not knowing what was going on through his head, "Just follow me."

Today was more leisurely, so she could enjoy walking Brett around. It wasn't really teaching him to be independent but it was teaching him how to be independent from Eddy. Which was a good thing. They both could have some space before coming back together.

The faunling nodded and went to Belle. Time for some more learning! Not only could he be more helpful but also he expanded his wisdom and could help more beings. On top of that it kept him busy and he didn't worry about Eddy too much. All in all a good thing. They wandered to the garden and Brett waited for Belle to point the plant out for him.

Once they came up to it, Belle gestured to the succulents, "There's the aloe vera."

She gestured with her hand and a slight movement of her head.

That plant was looking quite familiar to Brett. Wasn't that growing in the hot spring Eddy and him visited as well? He smiled and gently touched the prickly thick leaves, "I see. How do you care for it?"

"It's actually easy to care for once planted, since temperature and all that is already taken care of. So it's mostly watering it, letting the soil dry and watering again," Belle hummed.

"Something very easy to do then. I see," Brett touched the plant and was getting closer. He saw something sparkling in the center of the plant. Was this his magic? Maybe. Maybe not. He was still young and not long in this magical realm. But maybe it awoke? That would be wonderful!

The faun turned back to Belle, "And the location it has to be planted? Bright sunlight, shadows, in-between? Does the plant like rain water, cold, frost or anything? I want to know everything about it. Only then I can take care of it properly."

"It needs to be planted in an area with some wood, gravel, clay and perlite. It helps the plant drain excess water. It likes bright sunlight but not direct sunlight so it should be a mix between being in the shadows and so on," Belle explained softly to him, "It doesn't like too much rain nor does it like the cold because it will kill it."

"I see. So a plant that doesn't like to get his shoes wet and enough sunlight but not overly enough. It likes warmth not colds. Well, Thats good to know." And a problem. Since he wanted to always have access to the plant and sadly it couldn't be potter and put into the den then. Maybe the gel would be not such a wussy? Probably. He would work with it, "How valuable is the plant?"