Another Affection

Brett still had a task to do and that was getting Eddy clean. He would care for himself later.

"Yes please," Eddy hummed with a little nod. Maybe he could clean Brett as well too now. He wouldn't get his hopes up though.

The faun got around Eddy and started where he left off. He scrubbed the back very thoroughly and rinsed the sods off

"Can you stay with your front legs on the edge? Like outside the water? Then I can clean you there as well."

His hand continued to rub over the sides but the foam was gone thanks to the water. He wanted to rub the soft underbelly Ray was talking about. Maybe Eddy would like that more.

"Yeah, I can do that. It should be simple enough," Eddy got himself closer to the edge and pulled himself out of the water half way. Luckily the area was steamy so he was still able to keep warm; despite being out of the water.

"Good, good." Brett got out of the water and a few more stems to lather Eddy up. He was meticulous and diligently rubbing Eddy's long legs and upper body - well the deer body at least. He didn't dare to touch the naked skin as of yet. Maybe later.

The faun was gently humming while he worked. It was relaxing for him even though the work was kinda hard. Brett even knelt down to take the hooves and cleansing them. He smiled up at the deer.

"Your upper deer body is clean. Do you want to turn around and get the other half up as well?"

Eddy seemed to think about it for a bit but then nodded, "Oh sure."

He slipped back into the water so he could roll over in a comfortable manner and to expose his belly to Brett, "Be gentle, please."

At that, Brett laughed, "No, no, I didn't mean it like that. I meant, maybe you want to just switch the sides? Like, your hind legs and butt out of the water while the rest is submerged."

The faun chuckled and patted the underbelly gently. He found it amusing how his words were misinterpreted. Eddy was so darn cute.

Eddy blinked owlishly, oh, that's what the faun meant. He blushed at the realization, he had just exposed his poor belly for nothing. That was mildly embarrassing, "Oh, I see. I will then roll back over and switch my positioning."

The other still chuckled and rubbed over the belly before stepping back.

"Yeah, sure."

It was cute to see the deer with red cheeks. So adorable. Brett wanted to flip him and kiss him for a whole eternity when he looked like that.

Eddy moved carefully to prop his hind legs up on the edge, it felt a bit weird to stick his butt out of the water. It was probably fine, probably. He wasn't completely sure about it though, he kinda felt exposed. Not more than when he showed his belly though.

Brett got out again and started rubbing the thighs. He skipped the butt because that would be the last thing he touched! So he quickly made work of the legs and started rubbing over the belly. The soft, squishy underbelly. He knew from himself that being gentle and soft was key, otherwise it felt like one was punched or kicked in the stomach - he was very well versed in that type of pain thank you very much - so he kept it light. His hands were lathered up anyway and he just scooped the foam from the legs to the belly if he needed more. Brett rubbed wide circles over the belly and looked at Eddy's tail. It was very still right now. He took that as a guide whenever he could see it. It gave him the best insight into Eddy. When he liked something, it wagged, when he was flustered it was standing up straight and when he was scared it was pushed against his back or between his legs - or as good as he could. But seeing it still gave him the puzzles. What was happening?