A Young Faun is full of Stamina

Well, surprisingly Brett didn't die and neither did Eddy. But they were pretty exhausted afterwards.

Thanks to the seemingly never ending stamina, Brett got his meat stick up fairly quickly after Eddy did his best - and won the questionable game - and while Brett rested, he prepared the eager deer only to have him twice after that. Yes, his stamina should and would be praised to high heavens.

Now all adult fun was over and they hugged on the bed they ruined with fluids, Brett kissing Eddy.

"Did you like it when I rolled you on your back? I thought it was very nice. I was able to see your beautiful face while you were the utmost adorable."

"I liked it because I like seeing you too," Eddy spoke softly, already half asleep. It took a lot of energy to be railed. He was ready for a good night of rest. Although he would most likely have to get up early to clean himself properly. As of now though, Eddy wasn't moving.

Brett chuckled and kissed the dear deer again. He knew Eddy was exhausted - who wouldn't be! - but he felt strangely energized. He could do it a couple more times but he doubted Eddy would appreciate that nor would he allow Brett to do it. Otherwise the poor deer wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. Maybe he should gather some water and wash Eddy out? It would help the problem with the very intense smell from Eddy's inner flesh. Maybe they should think about something so that Brett didn't fill the deer with his white sticky substance every time? But it felt soooo good. Brett nibbled on his lower lip before kissing the deer again.

He decided to let Eddy decide, "Should I leave you alone for a few seconds to get water to wash you or do you want to cuddle with me some more?"

Eddy knew one was better for his health but he also wanted cuddles!

"Will you cuddle me after cleaning me?" The answer to that would be the defining moment in helping Eddy choose what he wanted. He needed to take care of his health while still getting cuddles.

"Of course. I will cuddle you regardless. The cuddle would just be interrupted a tiny bit," and hopefully cleaning Eddy wouldn't awaken the meaty stick again. That would be a problem. Because now every time Brett touched the insides of Eddy's butt, they mated. It would be a fight of will against desire but for Eddy he would do it.

"Then can you clean me?" If Eddy still got cuddles he would take care of himself. Or in this case, have Brett take care of him. Which was nicer in his perspective, "If I fall asleep while you are gone, I am sorry."

He yawned, the deer's eyes were already drooping closed.

"It's okay. I will be gentle and not do anything you wouldn't like. May I kiss you while you are sleeping?" Brett loved to shower kisses on Eddy all the time. But he wasn't supposed to do that while Eddy was asleep so he asked beforehand. Brett leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on Eddy's forehead just to emphasis on his own need for comfort. He didn't hold it against Eddy that the man wanted to sleep; Brett simply wasn't sleeping or felt sleepy.

"You can kiss me, I do not mind," Eddy liked Brett so he would let Brett give as many kisses as he wanted. It didn't harm anyone, nor did it bother him. He trusted Brett to not do anything he didn't like.

Brett smiled and kissed Eddy again before getting up and fetching a bowl. He would need water and throw in some herbs and then it was time to clean the lovely deer. Brett simply loved to touch Eddy all the time. He knew that Eddy would wash himself in the stream before going so he would focus on the back end where he left his sticky substance, which was also dripping out right now. Oh wow. His member twitched excitingly and he hurried away to take things in his own hand.

The faun was very careful with Eddy when he was back and switched the water twice before sitting down next to his lover. Since he had the approval, he kissed Eddy all the time even though the deer was out of it. But that was the beauty of being together, right?