Part Two

☀️

The Sun rises brightly. There was a boy snuggling in his pillow because the sun was distrubing his precious sleep. After sometimes, a lady came into his room.

"Bunny, wake up" The lady called the boy. "Ummm....Granny 5 minutes more" The boy said with his morning voice and snuggling more into his soft pillow.

"Kook, You are late for school" Granny said being done with his grandson. "What time it is?" Jungkook asked while sitting up on his bed and rubbing his eyes with his both hands cutely.

"It's 7.30 already" Granny said. "OMG, I AM LATE" Jungkook screamed while looking at his granny with his doe big eyes."Yeahhh, don't shout" Granny glared.

With out listening anything kook ran to bathroom to do his morning routine. After 15 minutes, he came out and then ran to downstairs.

Granny was setting the table for breakfast but when she saw Jungkook was running towards the door. "Bunnyyyy~ Eat yo-" Her words got cut off. "Granny I don't have time for that. I will eat in School. Bye bye. Love you granny" Jungkook said while giving flying kisses to his granny."Yeahh love you too bye bye" Granny smiled at his silly grandson and started to do her pending works.

Ok guys let the bunny went to his school  not so peacefully. Until then I introduce him to you.
So Jeon Jungkook basically lives with his Granny, because his parents are so busy with business and all. They don't have that time to concentrate on kook, so they leave kook to his grandmother. Kook is so sweet, innocent, loving boy. He finds happiness in everything. He tries to help everyone as much as he can. Currently he is in a relationship with Max ( a random name ). He is in so love with Max. Let's go to see what the bunny boy do now.

In school,

"YOONGI HYUNG~" Jungkook shouted when he saw his best friend was walking lazily towards him. "Why are you shouting?" Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "Ummm. Hihi nothing" Jungkook said showing his puppy eyes. "Are you mad or what?" Yoongi made weird face. "Okie kittyyy, don't be mad na. You know na I don't have anyone but only you" Kook said dramatically. "Ok enough of your daily drama. Now let's go. Class will be started soon" Yoongi said being done with the younger.

With that they leave for their class.

Time skip after school,

Kook and Yoongi were returning home while talking about some random things. Suddenly Yoongi asked,

"Kook, Is everything ok with that duck face?" Yoongi asked with concern. "Yeahhh hyung, don't call him that" Jungkook whined.

"Whatever,  now answer my question" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know kitty. He doesn't love me like before. He ignores me and always tells me that he is busy" Jungkook said being sad.

"Is he cheating on you?" Yoongi asked doubting on his best friend's boyfriend.

"I don't know" Kook said lowering his head. Tears are running down on his cheeks.Yoongi saw that and decided to change that topic .

"Kook, look there, a ice cream stall. Let's go" Yoongi said.

Kook's mood lit up . He ran there like a child. Deep down Yoongi knew that Jungkook was just pretending to be happy.

Time skip,

Kook was doing his homework. His phone started to ring. As soon as he saw the caller id, he became so happy. He picked up the call immediately.

On call,

"Hello, Max. How are you?" Kook asked being so happy that his boyfriend called him. "I want to talk to you about something. Please meet me at my place tomorrow morning" Max said with his straight voice. "Ok . I will be there" Kook said being all smiling.

Then suddenly Max hung up the call. Kook felt bad. "You are not like that before, you always hang up the call after saying I love you but what is wrong with you now . Are you mad at me Max? Okie I will make it up to you tomorrow. " With that kook smiled to himself and then drafted into sleep while smiling ear to ear.

Next morning,

Kook woke up early. Then did his morning routine. Then dressed up so nicely. He wore a white sweat shirt and a black jeans. He was looking like an angel. Then he went out to meet Max.

After sometimes, he reached at Max's place. When he was entering the house he heard some weird noises. He exactly knew what sounds were that. He hurriedly ran to Max's bedroom. When he went there the sound became more louder and clear. His tears were  started to brim down one by one and he prayed to God that might it not be Max. But deep down he knew it was Max. With his trembling hands he opened the door. What he saw next, his whole world crushed down in front of his eyes.

"M.. Max" Kook called with trembling his voice."Ohh here you are" Max said while laughing at Kook. "I love you so much then why are you doing this to me Max? You also love me na!!" Jungkook said in disbelief.

"Love and You??? Haha what a nice joke" Max said laughing at the crying boy in front of him. "What are you saying?" Jungkook felt betrayed.

"Listen bitch, I used you only for your body" Max said with a dirty smirk. " You what?" Jungkook couldn't believe what he just heard.

" Yes, you hear exactly what I say. Now get out. You ruined our  moment, right babygirl" Max said shamelessly to the girl.

Kook was standing there shocked. He couldn't even move a bit. His body was getting numb. He didn't know what to do. He loved that person, gave his everything to that person who just used him just for his body. Kook was mad at himself that he let Max took his virginity, his love, his everything. Last time he looked at Max who was busy with his girlfriend and left for school. He run, run until he reached school's toilet. He locked the door and cried his heart out.

He should made Max learned his lessons but how can he hurt his love as he thought. The person hadn't ever love him for once but he loved the pathetic person right?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,

If you like the story please support and vote for it, and comment down below and let me know your opinion about the story.
Thank you 💜