Part Ten

Smut alert ,

If you are uncomfortable please skip this part.

I am going to write smut. I don't know how to write it but I will try my best. Please consider my mistakes.

I am little shy 🙈🙈

___________________________________________

Author's pov,

That day Tae didn't talk to kook. Kook tried but failed. Kook made a plan to apologize to Tae. Let's see what the bunny boy is going to do.

Next day,

Kook waa sleeping. He heard a knock on his door. Kook lazily wakes up.

"Kook, are you up?" His granny asked. "Yes I am"

"Will you go to college today?" Granny asked.

"No granny. Today the classes are off" Jungkook asked.

"Ok kook, let's go for shopping" Granny said. "ok but why?" Kook asked.

"I am going to one of my friends house. There is an anniversary party" Granny replied. " Ok granny " Kook smiled.

Time skip at afternoon,

"Kook, I gotta go. I may be not come home today. I will come tomorrow morning" Granny said. "Okie granny" Kook replied.

"Food is in the fridge. Have your dinner and stay safely. And if you need something I am a phone call away" Granny said.

"Don't worry granny. Go safely and enjoy yourself" Kook said.

Then granny left after kissing on Kook's forehead.

Kook's pov,

Umm I had to do something. I had to make it up to Tae. Then I went to my room and decorated the room with some candles.
Then I called Tae. I called him many times but he didn't pick up my calls. After sometimes he picked up.

On call,

"T...Tae, T... Tae p...please h...help" I acted.

"What happened ?? Where are you?" he asked worridly. "At my place" I replied.

With that I cut the call. I knew I shouldn't have tell him a lie. But if I didn't lie he would never come.

Time skip after 20 minutes,

Tae's pov,

I was so worried when he called me and asked for help. I was at my place. I hurriedly go to kook's place.
I reached his place and about to knocked the door, but the door was opened. I was getting so much worried . I ran into the house and called for him. "KOOK, KOOK".

"Tae" I heard him. He was upstairs. I didn't waste any time and ran upstairs to his room. I openes his room's door. I was shocked what I saw next.

The room was decorated so beautifully. There I saw kook standing next to bed and holding a paper which was written sorry. "What is all this jungkook?"

"sorry" He replied with his small voice.

"What sorry? I am dead worried about what happened to you , and you just lied" I asked angrily.

His eyes became teary. "I am sorry. If I didn't lie to you, you would never come"

My hearts melt looking at my bun. I approached him and hug him. "It's okay, kook. Don't cry bun"

" I am sorry Tae. I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday. And I didn't want to lie to you. I just wanted to apologize to you about yesterday" He said and hugged me tightly.