Part Forty One

Tae sat on kook's bed and opened the letter.

Author's pov,

I am just writing what kook wrote on that letter .

------

Dear Tae Tae,

I know when you will read this letter maybe I will already gone. I want to tell you many things but you know that I am not good at sharing my emotions. I want to told you but our relationship was not in good condition. 1 month ago I was in my room but suddenly my nose was bleeding. Dad took me to hospital and doctor said I have cancer. It was genetic,i got it from my dad. And it's the last stage. Doctor said I have only one month. I didn't told you cause I didn't want to see you crying for me, I love you so much. I just want to live my last some days happily with my family and you so dad allowed me. But fate doesn't want me to happy . Look I have only one days left but today we again fought . When you saw me with a boy, he was a doctor. I had to do same tests so he took me with him.

I don't know what happened to you. Why you treat me like that.. But your presence makes me happy. I love you no matter however you treat me. I always love you Tae. And sorry for breaking my promise.

Please don't cry for me okay or else I will be angry on you.

I don't know what to say anymore. But remember I will always love you.

Thank you for coming into my life. You made me feel loved, thank you for being always with me, thank you for loving me, thank you for everything Tae. You don't know how much you matter to me.

I thought you'd be BEYOND MY IMAGINATION, but I think again you are WAY BEYOND MY IMAGINATION.

Hey hey taetae did I make you sad?? don't worry Mr. Kim, don't think that I will give up on you that easily after my death, i will always be with you like the wind. Just keep your eyes shut . When the wind touch your face, think that it is me.

Your,
Kookoo

---------

Tae closed his eyes and felt that wind. He was regretting now. He realized now what he lost. Kook's words was correct Tae was regretting but it was too late. Tae was sitting there like a dead person, cried his heart out. He cried and just cried.....

_______________________

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜