Part Fourteen

Tae's pov,

I was very upset about what I did with kook yesterday so I had decided to take him on a date to apologize, so I came to pick him up in his place.

I rang the door bell. Grandma opened the door. "Good morning grandma. Is kook up??" I wished.

"Good morning Tae, No maybe, he is sleeping" She said.

"I have come to pick him up, could you please call him?" I requested.

"Yeah of course, come inside" She said.
I came inside. Then granny went upstairs to call kook. I was waiting at downstairs. After some time granny came.

"He said he won't go to college today" She said. "Why?Is he sick ??" I asked being worried for my bun.

"He said he have a headache. He will meet you yesterday" Granny replied.

I felt sad. "Maybe he is still mad at me.. I will surely make it up to him " I thought.

"Okay grandma. See you later bye" I said and about to go.

"Hey don't go like that, have breakfast" She said.

"Oh no no grandma, I have already had my breakfast. Ok bye bye see you again" I said and about to go but suddenly ..

"TAE, TAE.."

I looked at grandma to take her permission. She nodded. I didn't waste any time. I ran into his room. He was crying his heart out and saying repeatedly "Don't leave me Tae". My heart clenched at this site. Then granny also came.

She hugged him and was telling him some soothing words, but he was continuously crying. Then I went to him and hugged him so tightly and rubbing his back. After sometimes, he fell asleep in my arms.

I carried him and took him to the bed and laid him down. Then tugged him in blanket. It was hurting me to see him in this situation. Tears were still there on his cheeks, I wiped the tears away and said to grandma. "Can I stay here until he wake up?"

She was also crying, she just nodded.

"Don't cry granny. He will be okay" I said.

She nodded and left the room.

I kissed on his forehead and laid beside him and then pulled him towards me. He snuggled into my chest and said with his sleepy voice.

"So warm. I love you Tae Tae"

"I love you too bun" I said kissing on his silky hair. Then I also hugged him and went into my Dreamland.

Kook's pov,

I woke up and saw My TaeTae was hugging me so tightly and sleeping next to me. Seeing him like this, I forgot about everything and said to myself "He is never gonna leave you kook"

"Yes Tae Tae will never leave his koo koo" He said and I startled.

"You are so meanie, why you always act like you are sleeping?" I asked with pout.

"I love to hear the words you said to me while I am sleeping" He said and kissed my pout away.

"Bun get up. You didn't eat anything . Go and freshen up okay then we will have our lunch" He added.

Then I went to bathroom to freshen up.

"Bun I am going to downstairs. Come after you done okay" He said.

I nodded.

Then after sometimes I went to downstairs. There I saw granny and Tae were talking with each other. I went to them. Granny hugged me so tightly.

"Koo are you okay? What did happen to you kook?" Granny asked.

I didn't know what to say. "Umm.. Granny.. I...it was just a dream"

"Just a dream?" She rose his eyebrows.

"Umm yeah just a dream. It's related to Tae so I get scared. I am so sorry if I troubled you" I apologized.

"Don't be sorry, okay now come sit. You didn't eat anything now come and eat" Granny said smiling at me.

"Okie granny" I said with my bunny smile.

I looked at Tae. He didn't said anything and suspiciously looking at me.

I got tensed up, maybe he got that I was lying.

"Hey T.. Tae" I called nervously.

"Come and eat" He said.

I quietly ate my lunch . Then grandma went to market . Tae and me went to our room.

I was in my toilet. Nervous as hell. What would I tell to Tae? .I just couldn't stay here for a long time, I had to face him either now or later. So I went out from bathroom. He was sitting on my bed and using his phone.

"Oh bun, come here. I have something to talk about with you" He said.

I nodded and went to him.

He made me sit beside him and held my hand. "Bun, why did you lie to grandma?"

I didn't said anything, just lowered my head. "Bun tell me what happened?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. I tried to tell him but everytime my words stuck at my throat.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed on my forehead. "Bun look at me, tell me what happened to you?" He asked.

I just couldn't look at his eyes.
"I am not ready to tell you yet Tae" I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"About everything that had happened in my life...."

__________________________________________
Hey guys,

Please vote and do comments and let me know about your opinion.
Thank you 💜