Final Part

After the end, everyone started to clap.

??: It made me cry. (Said while wipping her tears).

?? 2: Really. It was so good.

??: Look at them.

All looked at the balcony .

?? : They are so handsome.

There were two men sitting on individual seats looking at each other and smiled softly.

One man came to them.

?? : Congratulations Sir.

?? : Thank you so much.

Then the man who just came now left from there.

?? : Why are you crying that time?

?? : I got emotional at the end. I never thought of losing you kook.

Kook : Hey it's okay Tae. I will never leave you .

Tae: I love you so much bub.

Kook: I love you too.

Tae: Let's go home. I want cuddles.

Kook: Okay my cuddly bear let's go.

With that they left to their house or better say mansion.

Author's pov,

I know you guys are confused so let me tell you properly.

So Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook oopsss sorry Kim Jungkook are married from the last two years. Both of them are famous actors. They met each other four years ago then they dated each other and then got married. They are known as " Power Couple".They also known as "No Space Couple". They love each other so much. They can't live without each other. Tae treats kook like a petal. They never fought with each other. They understand each other so much. And always support each other in every way possible. Their bond is so strong.

Recently they had been working on a movie which is called  " BEYOND MY IMAGINATION ". The movie is a true based story on a girl. They do every movie with their own names. And they do movies with each other only.

So They were at the cinema hall cause the movie was released today.

Actually they always go to the cinema hall at the 1st day after releasing their every movie. They went to the cinema hall and booked all the seats in balcony .

Kook's pov,

After coming home, we took shower and changed into our comfy dresses . I am lying down on bed. Tae went to downstairs. After sometime, he came and laid down beside me and snuggled into my neck.

Me : Yeahh Hyungiee~ it tickles.

Tae : I love you so much bub .

Me: I love you too hubby.

Then He kissed me all over my face . Then he softly kissed on my lips. We poured all our emotions in that kiss. He explored in my mouth. Our kiss turned into a make out session. After sometimes we parted away because of the stupid oxygen. Then we attached our forehead together.

Tae: You never leave me right?

Me: Never Hyungiee.

Tae: Will you stay with me ? ( Kissed on my forehead).

Me: Yess. ( closed my eyes to feel his kiss on my forehead).

Tae: Forever? .

I smiled and kissed on his nose .

Me: Forever.

___________________________________________

-----------------------------

THE END

-------------------------------

___________________________________________

Hey yooo guys,

How's the plot twist??

I was planning this from staring to surprise you guys 🤭🤭

Do you like my surprise?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for supporting me from the 1st day.

And i never ever imagined that this story will get this much readers. I am so happy.

I know I didn't cover all the characters. I just focused on Tae and Kook's character.
And I am sorry for that cause I just don't know how to cover all of the characters. It's my first ever story so please consider it . Next time i will surely focused on other characters too.

Please vote and comment down below to let me know about you opinion.

Thank you 💜💜💜