Part Nine

Jungkook's pov,

It had been a month since Tae came to my house. He was busy with Mina. I felt so lonely. I didn't know what to say to Tae. I was not that good at expressing my feelings. I just couldn't tell Tae about my insecurities. It wasn't that i didn't try but everytime the words stucked at my throat. Tae and Mina hanged out together. I didn't know why I felt so jealous but I couldn't tell him about that.
Actually I was an attention seeker person. Tae didn't give attention to me that days so I was unsecured . I thought to myself Why Tae didn't pay attention to me? Was that because he was not getting what he wanted? We never did anything further except kissing or hugging. Whenever he tried to do something more than that I always said him that I was not ready yet. But he is being so nice. He respected my decision and never try to do anything which could make me uncomfortable.

I was sitting in canteen . He told me that he would meet me here. But he hadn't come yet.There I saw him coming towards me but with Mina. Mina was holding his hand and they looked like a couple . It was getting on my nerves. I didn't know how to control myself anymore. I approached to Tae. And dragged him to an empty room without glancing at Mina. And then locked the door.

End of Jungkook's pov.

Tae's pov,

I was talking to Mina while going to canteen. She was telling me about her boyfriend. And then suddenly she held my hand. I didn't like it but she was my friend I couldn't tell her anything. Suddenly I was dragged by someone. Then I saw it's my bun. He dragged me to an empty room and locked the door.

"What are you doing bun?" I asked being confused. But he didn't say anything instead he kissed me. I was shocked by his sudden action "Ummm... Mmmmm B..Bunnnn" I said within the kiss.

"Don't say anything. Just kiss me" He replied.

I was shocked. He was just a little baby bunny but where did he get this courage from? I was always the one who did this.
But I was happy that he initiated the kiss. I didn't say anything I just kissed him. He tried to enter in my mouth. I happily gave him what he wanted. Then the kiss became getting hotter. Our lips were perfectly syncing with each other. The sloppy kiss turned into a make out session. We broke the kiss because of the stupid oxygen.

"What are~" I was about to say something but "I am ready Tae" He said suddenly. I was getting more confused.

"Ready about what bun?" I asked.

He said nothing . Then I realised what he wanted to say. "WHAT?" My eyes grew bigger.

"Please make me yours Tae" He pleaded while looking at the floor.

"Bun look at me. Don't force yourself bun. I can wait okay" I said cupping his chubby cheeks in my hands.

End of Tae's pov.

Kook's eyes become teary. "Hey, Hey what happened?" Tae asked worriedly.

"You don't love me anymore na?" Kook cried.

"What are you saying bun?" Tae asked being confused and hugged him tightly.
"Who said I don't love you?
I love you so much bun" He added.

"Then why are you not paying attention to me nowadays? Am I not that attractive anymore? Or you are upset about that thing?" Jungkook asked with his low tone snuggling into Tae's arm.

Tae broke the hug.

"BUN. You think about me that low? I love you jungkook not your body. I am just busy with my studies and I am planning to propose you but you think that low about me?" Tae said being upset.

That's it. Jungkook knew that he fucked up.

"No Tae, it's not like that" Jungkook said.

"Thank you so much for thinking me this low" Tae said while smiling with pain.

With that he left the room. Tae was really hurt that his love doubted on him. Tae really loved kook.

Kook broke down in tears.

"I..i d...didn't m..mean to h...hurt y...you T..tae. I..i'm just a...afraid of l...losing you. I..i j...just c..can't h..help it. I am so s..sorry Tae. I... I will m...make it up to y..you" Kook said with hiccups while crying on the floor. Tae was standing there looking at his love he wanted to hug his love but his heart was hurting by kook's word.

Kook left the classroom and went to his class. Tae also got back to his class.

___________________________________________

Hey guys,

Thank you for your support and vote.
Keep voting and do comment and let me know your opinion.

Thank you ❤