Part Eight

Author's pov,

Kook was in his room doing some project work. Suddenly his granny came. "Kook, who is Taehyung?"

"He is ~ W.. WHAT??" Kook asked surprisingly.

"What happened kook? I just ask you a simple question" Granny said.

"U..Umm g..granny h..he h..he" Kook didn't find any words.

"Why are you stammering kook?"
"N... No g..granny" Kook again shuttered.

Granny chuckled "You didn't tell me who is Taehyung??"

"Umm he is my friend...Yeah friend. But why are you asking??" Kook finally found a proper answer.

"He is waiting for you at downstairs" Granny said.

"WHAT?" Kook's doe eyes become wide.

"Yeahh Why are you shouting?" Granny glared.

"Umm.. Nothing hihi" Kook said showing bunny teeth.

"Ok i will tell him to come to your room. Is it okay??" Granny asked. Kook nodded

Granny left the room and come to downstairs.

"Hey young man , your boyfriend is calling you in his room" Granny said sarcastically.

"Umm?? Did he tell you about me??" Tae said hesitatedly .

"Oh come on. I am not dumb. I can understand the difference between friends and boyfriends. It's pretty obvious by your and kook's behavior. Go go he is waiting for you" Granny chuckled.

"Okie grandma" Tae said shyly.

End of Author's pov.

Taehyung's pov,

I went to kook's room. He was sitting on his bed. "Hey koo" I greeted.

Kook looked at me "Hi".

I went towards him and sat beside him.

" Umm why you come?" He asked.

"I come to meet my angel" I replied.

"Shut up granny will hear us" He said being afraid.

"She knows" I replied."About what?" He asked.

"About us" I said. "WHAT?" He stood up.

"Hey calm down. She is cool you know. I think she will support us" I assured and made him sit again.

" I don't know. What if she won't accept us?" He said being unsure.

"Then we will convince her. Don't worry my baby bunbun" I said kissing on his forehead.

My angel suddenly hugged me. "I can't live without you taetae" He said with his baby voice.

"Me too bun" I replied patting his back.

"Please don't leave me" He pleaded.

"I promise you bun. I will never ever leave you no matter what happens" I assured.

Kook didn't say anything he just snuggled in my arm. "So comfy" I heard.

"Isn't your granny seeing us now" I said teasingly . "Yeahh you are right" He said and about to break the hug but I hugged him tightly. I was about to said something to him.

I heard fake cough. "Can I come?" Granny said outside of the door.

Kook quickly broke the hug and said a yes.

Granny came inside and said with a series tone "Jungkook I want to talk to you about something". Kook becomes so shocked. "Jungkook? You never call me with my full name granny".

She didn't answer instead she asked. "Are you two in a relationship?"

Kook nodded his head and lowered his face. "If I don't accept him, will you still be with him?"

I widen my eyes. "But granny".

"Shut up I am not talking to you" She glared at me. I lowered my head.

Kook was starting to cry. My heart hurt see him crying. "

P...please g..granny a..accept u..us. I..i love h..him p...please g... granny" He said with broken voice.

"Do you love him?" Granny asked me.

"I love him so much. Please grandma accept us" I also pleaded.

Granny went to kook and hugged him. "Shhh bunny, don't cry baby. I was just teasing you"

Kook broke the hug and widen his eyes. "That means you accept us??"

"Yes my cute bunny" She smiled.

"Yeah you meanie" Look said with pout.

"yeah don't pout bun, I can't control myself to kiss you " I thought to myself.

"You young man , What are you thinking?? Come here" She called me.

I went to her and she hugged me. I felt so happy.

Then we three were chatting about random things, then we had our dinner. When I kissed kook on his cheeks. I thought grandma had seen us but she didn't say anything. Then I headed back to my house . Granny told me to come again.

It felt so good with kook and his granny. I was so happy that day.

End of Tae's pov.

___________________________________________

Hey guys,

The chapter is sucks I know.
Thank you for your support. Please vote and do comment and let me know your opinion.

Thank you 💜